Cerol and Chilean line leave residents without light
More than 250,000 homes have been without light in Minas Gerais since the beginning of the year because the power grid is being hit by kites.The lines with cerol and chilean ...
More than 250,000 homes have been without light in Minas Gerais since the beginning of the year because the power grid is being hit by kites.Cerol and Chilean lines damage the wires and conduct electricity. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Show 'Just The Old Ones' with Bell Marques is this Saturday in JP
- Retrospective: police kill robber holding hostage with grenade
- CSN reverses loss and has net income of R $ 1,190 billion in Q2
- Federal Government presents budget proposal for 2019
- Flamengo wins Atletico-MG and resumes leadership
- Diadema records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Almost 40% of children have not yet been vaccinated against polio and measles in ES
- Nursery in Brasilia risks closing
- PM arrested on suspicion of being a security guard in west zone militia and may be expelled from corporation
- TCE evaluates teaching quality in 80 municipalities of RJ
- China reports US military ship near artificial island in disputed waters
- PR public schools do not reach good places in Enem
- After attempted robbery, PM reacts and is shot in Santo André
- Several neighborhoods in Salvador have changed traffic on Holy Week
- UN calls for countries to unite against human trafficking
- Brasil de Pelotas: from euphoria to the agony of Z4 in Serie B
- UFCG opens contest for teacher; compensation is R $ 3,377
- Nearly 70 cities in Goiás failed to reach measles vaccination target
- Curitiba records traffic with 46 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Iranian forces on Syrian side attack Israeli army in Golan