Beaten because of $ 15, young dies on the coast of Sao Paulo
Aggression occurred on July 7 at a nightclub in Santos.Lucas Martins de Paula was in an ICU-induced coma for 22 days
21-year-old dies 22 days after assault in Santos, on São Paulo coastFacebook playbackThe young man beaten by security guards for an improper charge of $ 15 at a nightclub in Santos, on the coast of Sao Paulo, could not resist the injuries and died last night (29).According to RecordTV information, Lucas Martins de Paula suffered head trauma after being beaten by three men in a ballad during the early hours of July 7 - the reason for the aggression was the young man's questioning about the value of R $ 15 in July. your command.Lucas was in an induced coma, and after the sedation had been removed for a few hours by the doctors of the city's Holy House, the young man did not respond well.Four people were in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- US ready for more sanctions if Turkey does not release US pastor, secretary says
- See what opens and closes this holiday in SP
- Family and friends say goodbye to accident victims on BR-116
- Amateur athlete seeks help to walk again
- Mother and student companion dead on Governor's Island participate in the General Balance
- Federal Police investigate illegal use of indigenous lands in SC
- Why do we eat more when we are accompanied?
- Goiânia records traffic with 50 km of congestion at 9:55 am.
- Study Plan 2018 - Focus on Humans and Focus on Medicine
- Week in RS starts with -1.2 in São José dos Ausentes
- Child dies run over by PM car
- Man causes fire in environmental preservation area in RJ
- São José do Jacuípe: student attacks director over cell phone
- Superior Court denies Lula's request for freedom
- Pateo do Collegio facade begins to undergo restoration
- Military police seize products from street vendors
- Missing job opportunities for seniors
- Robin Wright first talks about Kevin Spacey scandal
- Amidst Bathers, Military Patrol Copacabana Waterfront
- Baby who died after being born at Paissandu will have funeral on Friday