State Government pays salaries of employees who receive up to $ 1,100 this Tuesday
Projection is to finish paying the servers on August 21
Government projection to finish paying servers on August 21 Credit: Dani Barcellos / Palácio Piratini / CPPeople's MailLess than 15% of state employees will be paid in July.This is because the state government will pay the salaries of employees who earn up to $ 1,100 this Tuesday, the day Piratini starts the payment calendar.According to government data, more than 49 thousand ties will be contemplated, representing 14.4% of the executive-related functionalism.The seventh corrected installment of the 13th salary of 2017 will also be deposited for all bonds, as well as compensation for days due in June.Credits should be in the accounts early in the morning.The Farm plans to pay the 93% salary of servers, including there those who receive up to $ 8,000, until August 14.The complete discharge must occur from the 21st. To make the calculation, the Secretariat considered the ICMS payment schedule and the variation of the balances of the single cash.The net portion ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Accident harms even more traffic to coast of SP
- Santo André records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- Motorcyclist gets seriously injured after getting involved in accident
- ERS 403 asphalting not yet expected to end
- Mom leaves daughters at home to go to prom
- Breastfeeding mothers protest 'flashmob' in Hong Kong
- Otavio Frias Filho's body is cremated in São Paulo
- Trump tells Macron that US will withdraw from nuclear deal with Iran
- Truck drivers hold strike in Santos Port
- Unaí Slaughter Trial Resumes with Debates Between Defense and Prosecution
- In Greece, forest fires have already caused at least one death
- US and China navies agree to engage in dialogue to avoid clashes
- OAB-GO Council authorizes all applications for the judges vacancy by the fifth
- International prices rise with strike at Petrobras
- MPF denounced Temer's friends six days before arrest
- Teacher strike leaves students without classes in Caldazinha (GO)
- USA: Report details sexual abuse cases involving 300 priests
- INSS will reduce attendance from next Monday
- Police say suspected murder of husband PM acted in self-defense