Dollar rises slightly against real after Fed does not move interest rates
By Claudia ViolanteSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - The dollar closed slightly higher against the real on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve, the United States central bank, did not surprise and hold ...
By Claudia ViolanteSAO PAULO (Reuters) - The dollar closed slightly higher against the real on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve, the US central bank, did not surprise and maintain its key interest rate, continuing to indicate that future and expected hikes will be made. gradually.The dollar advanced 0.11 percent to 3.7589 reais on sale, after going to 3.7707 reais at the day high and 3.7318 reais at the low.The dollar futures had a slight rise of about 0.10 percent."No one expected the Fed to raise rates today, and no one expected the committee to back off its plans for further increases," CIBC analyst Avery Shenfeld said in a statement."Then the day goes on," he added.In its decision issued this afternoon, the Fed kept interest rates in the range of 1.75 to 2 percent, but rated the economy as strong, keeping it on track to raise borrowing costs in September.According to CME Group calculations, US futures prices were priced at about 90 percent of interest rate hikes for...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio Pardo seeks R $ 2.2 million delinquent in the resorts
- PM sergeant shot dead in northern Rio
- Jurists Deliver Thousands of Early Arrest Signatures
- Song Maker: Google site that lets you create music the easy and fun way!
- People with disabilities are entitled to 1 minimum wage per month. Know
- Microentrepreneurs join eSocial from Sunday
- PM arrests fugitive criminal
- Deaths of children in unprecedented high in the country grows
- RS pioneers the use of anklets in detainees
- Seoul says it will send special envoys to North Korea
- National Register of Prisoners Already Has More Than 300,000 Names
- Some members of the Central Bank of Japan warned of premature debate over ending stimulus, minutes
- Trawler ends with suspect killed by police in Morumbi
- How lack of CO2 is leaving Europeans without beer during World Cup
- Curitiba records traffic with 78 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Macaé residents denounce routine imposed by trafficking
- Residents of Hose Hat Protest Death of Waiter
- During this week, TJGO will prioritize trials of violence against women.
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 59 km of traffic at the moment.
- Porto Alegre Airport normalizes operations