Users face crowding and delays at CPTM this morning
System operates at reduced speed in Sao Paulo, due to power equipment failures since the night of Wednesday (1st)
CPTM users face disorders on Thursday (2)Roberto Costa / State Agency - 02.08.2018CPTM (São Paulo Metropolitan Train Company) users who use Line 7-Ruby face problems of delay and crowding on trains on the morning of Thursday (2) in Sao Paulo.Trains are running at reduced speed and in some sections only one lane.At Jaraguá Station, company agents were caught closing the doors manually because of the high number of passengers in one of the compositions, as the RecordTV report showed.The situation this morning is a reflection of a problem that began on Wednesday night (1), when teams were displaced to repair a power equipment failure.Peak Time Arrived at Cptm pic.twitter.com/jNsIpPnRMP- SP About Rails (@SPSAbout Rails) July 30, 2018Other sideAccording to CPTM's press office, 57 groups of operation Paese (Plan of Assistance between Transport Companies in Emergency), will operate until 10am this Thursday (02).The Company also informed that "the forecast is th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fortaleza - CE has 27 km of traffic at the moment.
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 65 km of congestion at 18:55.
- See the full Alert Brazil this Wednesday (06).
- Santa Rosa Samu receives new ambulances
- Mobile phone use can affect parent-child coexistence
- Poison Time: Find out why Johnny Depp looks sick
- Curitiba registers traffic with 66 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Competitors Reach the Heights in Tree Climbing Tournament
- Car bomb leaves six dead in attack on police in Egypt
- Santo André records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- Youngest daughter catches sisters verbally assaulting elderly mother in GO
- Firefighters rescue submerged car in Rio Araguaia
- MEC announces result of ProUni 2018 first call on Monday
- Pit bull attacks owners inside SP
- Unlucky cyclist is hit by three different cars. Watch it!
- Social project offers Jiu-Jitsu classes for underprivileged children
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 6 km of traffic at the moment.
- Implosion of building in Mangueira changes operation of trains and subway
- Magneti Marelli celebrates 15 years of flexfuel technology in Brazil
- Photo shows Bolsonaro being treated at a hospital in MG