ECA cancels revolving parking bid in Sapucaia do Sul
City Hall plans new notice for the implementation of the system in the municipality
The implementation of the system has been debated since last year. Credit: Fernanda Bassôa / Especial / CPPeople's MailThe bidding process for the implementation of the revolving parking lot in Sapucaia do Sul, which had a public notice issued on June 21, was suspended and annulled due to inadequacies identified in the process.According to the municipal government, a company interested in the event filed an injunction with the State Court of Auditors (TCE) for the suspension and readjustment of project items.Management has accepted the ruling issued by the ECA and said it should issue a second announcement, but no date has yet been set.The ECA, through its advisory board, has confirmed the situation and reported that the process is confidential.The implementation of the Revolving Parking , the so-called Blue Area, has been discussed since 2017. Now, the city plans to prepare a new notice for hiring a company that will be responsible for the concession of serv...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brasília registers traffic with 8 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Former BBB Paula enjoys weekend with Breno in Goiânia. Watch videos
- Research shows more benefits of breast milk
- Health post is broken in for the sixth time in less than a month
- Robbers steal truck and request ransom for vehicle in Linhares (ES)
- My father had children in his first marriage. When he dies, how would only I be entitled to inheritance?
- Trump tells aides he wants US outside Syria, sources say
- Abuse suspect killed by victim's father
- Consumer credit risk retreated in Q3, reports Boa Vista SCPC
- MDIC forecasts impact of R $ 32.7 billion in 2018 imports with changes in Repetro
- Ibovespa rises on swinging day with policy in focus, but NY slows momentum
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 76 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- From electronic anklet, man arrested selling fake banknotes
- China steel futures heading for biggest quarterly drop since 2015
- DF will open 900 temporary job openings
- Why Robots Won't Take On Our Housekeeping As Fast As We'd Like
- Eletrobras: injunction against distributors auction is revoked
- Six people die in accidents at PB BRs on holiday
- RJ: Five have already been indicted for deaths in cosmetic procedures
- Justice accepts new complaint of murder against Orlando Curicica