US industrial activity index drops to 50.1 in October
The US Industrial Activity Index prepared by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) fell from 50.2 in September to 50.1 in October.The number...
The US Industrial Activity Index prepared by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) fell from 50.2 in September to 50.1 in October.The number, however, came above the estimate of analysts polled by Dow Jones Newswires at 49.9.New orders reading advanced from 50.1 in September to 52.9 in October in the survey, while falling from 48.5 to 46.5.The reading of jobs, in turn, fell from 50.5 in September to 47.6 in October and the output from 51.8 in September to 52.9 in October.Source: Dow Jones Newswires. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Child dies while traveling outside bus in MG
- Drunk driver sleeps at police station in Porto Alegre
- Passwords distributed to Venezuelans will be for service
- Marina Silva defends referendum for legalizing abortion
- Anti-corruption operation arrests 28 suspects
- Estácio Participações has net income of R $ 236.9 million in the 2nd quarter
- Consumer can warn Caesb about leak through app
- One in 5 Brazilians who wear dentures is between 25 and 44 years old
- Bank of Japan (BoJ) maintains monetary policy unchanged
- Police seize two trucks of counterfeit goods
- Bahia Governor criticizes federal state in uranium exploration
- Civil Police exchanges fire with estelionate suspects and kills one
- Record reporter unsuccessfully tries to interview Mines and Energy secretary
- Justice Releases Import of Marijuana Extract to Treat Epilepsy
- Florianópolis records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Man who killed pregnant girlfriend is tried
- Portraits and projections expose the pain of those waiting for the missing
- Party honors workers in Rio
- Coamo forecasts revenue of up to R $ 15 billion in 2018, with higher soybeans and own fleet
- PM captain's body will be buried this Friday (4)