Caiado accepts party support driven by dirty record politician
George Morais's management at the head of Trindade City Hall presented a number of irregularities, according to TCM-GO data. The post Caiado accepts party support driven by dirty record politician first appeared in Opção Journal.
George Morais's management at the head of Trindade City Hall presented a series of irregularities, according to TCM-GO data.Option newspaperOption newspaperImage: reproductionA recent ally of Senator Ronaldo Caiado, a pre-candidate for the government of Goiás by the Democrats, former Trindade mayor and PDT president in Goiás, George Morais Ferreira, husband of Federal Deputy Flávia Morais, is a dirty record.The information was given according to data disclosed by the Court of Auditors of the Municipalities of the State of Goiás (TCM-GO) delivered this Friday (3/8) to the Regional Electoral Court (TRE-GO).According to the lawsuit, available on the TCM-GO website, George Morais's management in front of Trindade's city council presented a series of irregularities.Some involving expenses with per diem, personnel and pensions.In addition, the candidate has already been convicted four times for administrative misconduct.The list includes the names of 2,118 peopl...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ulbra presents results of the gaucho colonial cheese project
- Grêmio lives turbulent moment before decision with Estudiantes
- PRF strengthens inspection of Minas Gerais highways during the holiday of All Souls
- Cops surprise and play capoeira at Micareta de Feira
- Over 1,000 immigrants drowned in the Mediterranean by 2018
- Supreme Minister authorizes arrested deputy to serve
- Residents complain about water quality in Praia Grande (SP)
- Tatiane Spitzner suffered neck fracture, says MP report
- Man is killed inside the car in Santos (SP)
- Sánchez government is 1st in Spain with majority of women
- After being fined, woman throws paint at Transalvador agent
- Man gets stuck in grinding machine in Conselheiro Lafaiete
- Mother of child who appears in EI video, American does not want to return to the USA
- Check out the biography of the four vice presidential candidates
- Goiânia records the traffic with 30 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Carioca teams are expecting for Brasileirão
- Even after agreement, truckers continue with protests for day 5
- Pickup truck driver dies in truck crash on BR-365
- Third victim shot in attack in central Rio dies in hospital
- São Paulo's trade expansion index rises to the highest level in more than 3 years, says Fecomercio-SP