Works alter the circulation of São Paulo trains within 25 minutes
CPTM works on five of its seven lines.Trains will run at greater intervals at specific times and times;check the schedule
CPTM will work on five of its seven lines this weekendRenato S. Cerqueira / Future Press / FolhapressThe CPTM (Paulista Metropolitan Railway Company) performs modernization works in its lines this weekend, Saturday (4) and Sunday (5).As a result, trains will run at greater intervals at specific times and times.Check the schedule of works and plan your trip:7-Ruby Line (Light - Francisco Morato)From 4am to 9pm on Sunday, there will be services on the road between Perus and Caieiras stations.The average train interval will be 24 minutes between Luz and Francisco Morato throughout the commercial operation.Line 8-Diamond (Julio Prestes - Itapevi)From 8 pm to the end of Saturday's commercial operation, the works will take place between Palmeiras-Barra Funda and Imperatriz Leopoldina stations.The average interval between trains will be 25 minutes across the line.From 4 am to midnight on Sunday, there will be interventions between Lapa and Imperatriz Leopoldina stations.From 6am ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Justice will analyze crime of obscene act in public
- Yellow fever vaccine should not reach all SP
- Voting order can tie a voter's head
- Camera shows assault on liquor store
- Police arrest suspected military killers in northern Rio
- Smoke Squadron performs in SP
- Lawsuit against Serra and Paulo Vieira will be analyzed on Tuesday by the STF
- Trump says he's not excited about Fed's Powell over higher interest rates
- Campinas - SP has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- Deep Web and Dark Web - Everything You Need to Know
- German company that sent garbage to Brazil receives fine
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Convenience store targets criminals in South Wing
- Human rabies has left 12 people dead in PA; SP is on alert
- Jiu-jitsu teacher teaches Neymar lookalike to fall and not hurt
- See the full World Noon on Monday (21).
- Ballerina dancing with sharks
- USP glass wall dawns broken for tenth time
- A week after boy's death, students do act at Maré
- Prosecutor suffers attempted bombing in São Paulo countryside