Works alter the circulation of São Paulo trains within 25 minutes
CPTM works on five of its seven lines.Trains will run at greater intervals at specific times and times;check the schedule
CPTM will work on five of its seven lines this weekendRenato S. Cerqueira / Future Press / FolhapressThe CPTM (Paulista Metropolitan Railway Company) performs modernization works in its lines this weekend, Saturday (4) and Sunday (5).As a result, trains will run at greater intervals at specific times and times.Check the schedule of works and plan your trip:7-Ruby Line (Light - Francisco Morato)From 4am to 9pm on Sunday, there will be services on the road between Perus and Caieiras stations.The average train interval will be 24 minutes between Luz and Francisco Morato throughout the commercial operation.Line 8-Diamond (Julio Prestes - Itapevi)From 8 pm to the end of Saturday's commercial operation, the works will take place between Palmeiras-Barra Funda and Imperatriz Leopoldina stations.The average interval between trains will be 25 minutes across the line.From 4 am to midnight on Sunday, there will be interventions between Lapa and Imperatriz Leopoldina stations.From 6am ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Osasco records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 6:54 pm.
- There is no secret chamber in Pharaoh Tutankhamen's tomb, research says
- Robbers shoot merchant during attempted robbery in Bethlehem
- Man accused of raping his 11-year-old son is arrested in Apucarana (PR)
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 07/05/18
- Diadema records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 8:54.
- Ibovespa closes down with rumors about electoral scene; Magazine Luiza advances
- Readjustment of collective health plans reaches 19% in 2018
- CSN gets extension of environmental license in RJ for 90 days
- Avengers 4: Title Kept Secret and Twitter Meme
- Ministry raises value of agricultural production in Brazil to $ 542 billion in 2018
- MC Pikachu has chemotherapy after brain surgery
- Germany's industrial output shrinks more than expected in June
- In São Paulo, list has building occupied even in upscale neighborhood
- Virtual scams worry netizens
- Task force secures fuel at least 24 Capital posts on Tuesday
- Man is found submerged in pool
- Survey shows how many times Neymar went to the ground in the first games of the World Cup
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 10 km of traffic at the moment.
- Diadema records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 12:54 am