Operation in SP seizes drugs valued at $ 500 thousand
At least 43 computers (including seven servers) and five document boxes were also seized by the Placebo Paulista operation.
Seized material will be analyzed by the São Paulo tax authoritiesJustin Sullivan / Getty ImagesThe Placebo Paulista operation, carried out by the São Paulo Treasury Department on the 2nd, to crack down on structured tax fraud in the drug trade, immediately resulted in the seizure of 43 computers (seven servers) and five document boxes on the selected targets, In addition to goods valued at about $ 500 thousand reais.All this material will be analyzed by the São Paulo tax authorities for identification and accountability of the real beneficiaries of the fraudulent scheme that evaded R $ 40 million of ICMS from 2013 to 2018. The information was disclosed by the Treasury Department of São Paulo.In São Caetano do Sul the action was concentrated in a retail establishment.The inspection teams of the ABCD Regional Tax Office (DRT-12) found, however, that the pharmacy recorded intense movement also acting as a distributor of drugs from Goiás. Three computers (network server,...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ibovespa closes up 2% abroad and advances in the week
- The deadline to withdraw the PIS / PASEP bonus ends on Friday (29)
- Companies hire extra businessmen to gain status in China
- Eletrobras: injunction against distributors auction is revoked
- Crivella signs contracts to renovate 72 municipal schools
- Nearly 1 ton of cannabis is seized in car on GO-184
- Drought reduces Brazil's main corn crop, lack of rain worries
- Teenager disappears after drowning in a river in Minas Gerais
- Trump assesses investigating car imports for national security reasons
- Municipal tobacco control week takes place in Vitória
- Fortaleza records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Victoria records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Recife - PE has 89 km of traffic at the moment.
- The Ten Commandments consolidates vice leadership in Bahia
- Nestlé promises to make all its packaging recyclable by 2025
- Facebook and Instagram videos will be shown straight on WhatsApp
- Bakery in the metropolitan region of BH is robbed for the 22nd time
- Brazil's coffee harvest advances 38% of total, but still late, says Safras
- The best city in the world to live in, according to research; ranking puts SP at 93rd and RJ at 88th places
- Earthquakes worry Natal (RN) residents