Venezuela must take political immunity from parliamentarians
Attack left seven military personnel injured and caused the event participants to run for shelter.Maduro was not injured
Opposition MP gives speechREUTERS / Marco Bello - 5.4.2017The Venezuelan Constituent Assembly is due to withdraw on Wednesday the political immunity of some opposition parliamentarians who consider themselves involved in an attempt to assassinate President Nicolás Maduro through the explosion of drones at a rally last weekend. .Juan Requesens, a 29-year-old lawmaker, and a former student leader were arrested on Tuesday night in apparent connection with the incident.See tooVenezuela: Whatever Author, Attack Exposes Fragile DemocracyFormer police take part in attack on VenezuelaParliamentarian and student leader arrested in Venezuela, opposition saysMaduro had said that Requesens, who he described as "one of the craziest, a psycho", would be linked to the launch of two C4 explosive DJI M600 drones over an open-air rally in which Maduro attended Saturday.Constituent Assembly President Diosdado Cabello said the pro-government body would on Wednesday discuss suspending the imm...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Slovenian Prime Minister Says Immigration Crisis May Rekindle Conflict in Balkans
- Guarulhos - SP has 3 km of traffic at the moment.
- General Balance pays tribute to National Coffee Day
- Former Minister Aldo Rebelo will be presidential candidate
- Curitiba records traffic with 137 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Road sections in Brisamar will be banned for works
- Nutritionists play important role in hospital environment
- Mineiro teenager may have intoxicated son
- New US Home Construction Begins Peaks in Nearly 11 Years in May
- In 5 hours of hearing, Zuckerberg admits mistakes and promises changes
- Couple is killed in front of home in Feira de Santana (BA)
- Poison Time: Photo by Luiza Possi is criticized on social networks
- Paty Butt Patients Claim Complications After Cosmetic Procedure
- Pope suggests visit to Central African Republic may be canceled
- Drunk driver arrested after crashing into delegate car in Águas Claras
- Due to low tide, SSA-Mar Grande crossing is suspended for 2 hours
- Photo of baby breastfed by police viralizes the internet, but the practice is not recommended
- Samambaia Hospital to inaugurate ambulatory for babies
- "I had a bad feeling," says the father of a boy who died in a serious accident in Barra de São Francisco.