Venezuela must take political immunity from parliamentarians
Attack left seven military personnel injured and caused the event participants to run for shelter.Maduro was not injured
Opposition MP gives speechREUTERS / Marco Bello - 5.4.2017The Venezuelan Constituent Assembly is due to withdraw on Wednesday the political immunity of some opposition parliamentarians who consider themselves involved in an attempt to assassinate President Nicolás Maduro through the explosion of drones at a rally last weekend. .Juan Requesens, a 29-year-old lawmaker, and a former student leader were arrested on Tuesday night in apparent connection with the incident.See tooVenezuela: Whatever Author, Attack Exposes Fragile DemocracyFormer police take part in attack on VenezuelaParliamentarian and student leader arrested in Venezuela, opposition saysMaduro had said that Requesens, who he described as "one of the craziest, a psycho", would be linked to the launch of two C4 explosive DJI M600 drones over an open-air rally in which Maduro attended Saturday.Constituent Assembly President Diosdado Cabello said the pro-government body would on Wednesday discuss suspending the imm...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brasilia records traffic with 10 km of traffic at 4:55 pm.
- Police arrest suspected of integrating clown gang
- Bandit signs freedom and returns to jail after three days in RS
- Syrian refugee ventures into fashion with luxury sneakers in France
- Rodrimar asks port to be investigated at first instance
- Senior woman loses pension for being reported dead in DF
- Stepmom straightens stepdaughter hair and mom unburdles on the internet. See the result
- British Guiana team comes to learn a little about Brazilian football
- Model Rick Genest, “Zombie Boy”, Dies at 32
- Caixa Econômica launches online lottery, expects to rotate R $ 450 mi per year
- Brazil investigates dumping of iron pipe exports from China, India and United Arab Emirates
- Couple arrested with over 6,000 ammunition
- "The more you talk, the more aware people are," says actor about diabetes
- After attacks, buses continue to circulate in Salvador regions
- Woman kills man with 17 stab wounds in Paranaguá; video
- Lifan 530 2018 - Features, Specifications
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 146 km of traffic at the moment.
- Hostage robbery the post office prohibits traffic
- Chamber will vote regularization of assets abroad in the 4th
- Iris says “health mess” has ceased to exist since taking office