Conab cuts estimate of 2nd Brazilian corn crop to 55.35m t
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The National Supply Company (Conab) on Thursday cut its forecast for Brazil's second crop of 2017/18, in harvest, to 55.35 thousand ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The National Supply Company (Conab) on Thursday cut its forecast for Brazil's second harvest of 2017/18 harvest to 55.35 million tonnes from 56 million previously.The estimate reduction occurs after a severe drought during the crop development phase.Already the 2017/18 soybean crop was now estimated by Conab at 118.98 million tons, slightly above the 118.88 million tons considered in the July estimate.None(By José Roberto Gomes) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PM Lieutenant is shot during clash in Maragogipe (BA)
- See the election time of candidates for state deputy from 13h this Friday (10)
- New categories join the protests
- Iran says it will not cooperate with United States "in the fight against terrorists"
- Conab raises forecast for Brazil's wheat harvest; see 2nd largest cotton crop
- 63-year-old woman gets hit by motorcycle on BR-365
- Santo André records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Bandits steal car and take hostage victim
- In Botucatu (SP), teenagers play with a gun and one of them is shot
- Second edition of the Favelas Gastronomic Circuit begins in BH
- Macri's popularity continues to fall in Argentina
- Bolsonaro suspect stabbed up to 20 years in prison
- Multiplan's profit rises 81% in Q1 with higher revenues and lower financial expense
- Young girl is caught with cocaine and money inside teddy bear
- Images record robbery left dead and PM shot in BA
- Actor Morgan Freeman is charged with sexual harassment by eight women
- Xi says BRICS should reject unilateralism
- Road sections in Brisamar will be banned for works
- In 1st test of labor reform, STF judges rules for free actions
- Abratel promotes \ 'Fake News ' seminar in Brasilia