Taís Araújo is the target of racist comments on social networks
Actress Taís Araújo was the target of racist comments on social networks on Saturday night, 31. She said she will not "be intimidated" and will keep all racist messages ...
Actress Taís Araújo was the target of racist comments on social networks on Saturday night, 31. She said she will not "be intimidated" and that she will keep all racist messages on her page so that the Federal Police can reach the perpetrators.On Sunday, 1, most of the messages had already been deleted by the authors, but several Internet users said they had saved the messages and would forward to report.The photo that received biased comments was published on October 2 and the attacks referred to Taís's hair.On Sunday afternoon, the target photo had more than 5,000 comments, most of them supporting the actress and condemning racist messages.On Twitter, the hashtag # somosTodosTaísAraujo reached # 3 in Brazil's trending topics."It's very annoying, in 2015, still have to talk about it, but we can not shut up. Last night, I received a series of racist attacks on my page. Absolutely everything is recorded and will be sent to the Federal Police. I will not delete I make su...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Son addiction causes mother to set fire to her own home in Franca (SP)
- Fortaleza records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Firefighters find missing fisherman's body in S?o Paulo countryside
- Revenue received 24.89 million IR tax returns by 4pm
- Accident leaves car wrecked in Rio
- 28 bus lines that will pass through Largo do Paissandu will be repositioned
- Public Security Secretary warns of the importance of reporting domestic violence
- Expectation: Jessica Smetak debuts on the 16th at Bahia no Ar
- HyperX Unveils Its New Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Fortaleza - CE has 37 km of traffic at the moment.
- Mega-Sena draws R $ 28 million this Wednesday
- This Friday evening delights capixabas. Check out some pictures!
- Heroes or terrorists? Know who are the white helmets in Syria
- Atlas of Violence: 123 cities concentrate 50% of homicides
- Military police father is killed in Nova Iguaçu
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 244 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Fulfilling MP request, City Hall oversees sewage connections in Guarapari
- Drunk spank and kill son
- Teachers of state education network go on strike
- Four people suffer severe burns in DF when improvising home stove