Malaria in ES: Number of cases registered in one week is 2 times higher than 2017
The number went from 25 cases on August 3 to 106 until last Wednesday (9)
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe number of confirmed malaria cases in the state of Espírito Santo in less than a week is twice as high as in 2017. According to the State Department of Health (Sesa), the number went from 25 cases in 3 from August to 106 until last Wednesday (9), while from January to December last year, 49 capixabas received the diagnosis of the disease.The cases are concentrated in the municipalities of Vila Pavão, which declared a state of emergency earlier this week with 86 infected people and Barra de São Francisco, with 20 confirmed so far.In Greater Vitória, the first case was registered in the municipality of Vila Velha .According to the city hall, the 82-year-old woman came from Vila Pavão to her daughter's house in the Riviera da Barra neighborhood.After feeling unwell, she went to a care unit and took the tests that proved the disease.According to infectious doctor Paulo Mendes Peçanha, the outbreak occurs in the northwest of the state and the ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Republicans Trust Trump to Address Economy, Nuclear Weapons, Reuters / Ipsos Survey Says
- Italy remembers 80 years of racial laws against Jews
- Guarulhos records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 9:55 am.
- 54-year-old woman suffers from nasturtium disease and can't get a seat in public
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 3h0.
- After explosion, Petrobras says there will be no shortage
- BR 386 clover with BR 158, in Boa Vista das Missões, gets new lighting
- "Teen" returns to poster featuring YouTuber funBABE
- World success, clip about racism is the face of Brazil
- How to Predict an Earthquake: Scientists Test Alternative with Internet Cables
- PF disrupts sale scheme for smuggled goods in SSA
- Soybean imports from China will grow in Q4; will be stable in 2015/16
- People's Courtyard
- Dollar operates close to $ 4.20 this Friday
- Salary portability may be requested over the internet
- Hypermarcas announces sale of Coty cosmetics business for R $ 3.8 billion
- Strike suspension will be decided by truckers, says association
- MPF action seeks involvement in pension fund fraud
- One in ten murders occurs in Bahia, Atlas of Violence points out
- View the full World Noon on Friday (15)