Bus and car accident leaves a person stuck in hardware in Vitória
The car was hit by the side of the bus that went to Vila Velha Terminal
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe side of the bus hit the car / Photo: ReproductionAn accident involving a Transcol System bus and passenger car left an injured person.The crash happened on the morning of Saturday (11), around 9h40, Avenida Fernando Ferrari, in Goiabeiras, Vitória.According to information from witnesses, the collective was going to Vila Velha Terminal.The car was hit by the side of the bus and the vehicle ride was stuck to the hardware.“The car would have tried to pass in front of the bus to get on the right, that's when the accident happened.Cars always drive here at a considerable speed.You have to get more attention.Here you need better attention, a signal, or perhaps a speed reducer, ”said a witness who works at the site.According to witnesses, a fire brigade team was at the scene to remove the victim from the car.It was necessary to cut off part of th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Steel Extends Losses in China on Day 3 with Trade Tension
- Sérgio Cabral becomes defendant for use of helicopters for personal travel
- Social networking rumor causes fuel race
- Cheers shout "olé", but Brazil needs to improve a lot
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 198 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- OP work at Father Eustáquio (BH) was approved 10 years ago and has not left the paper
- What is the purpose of the UN Human Rights Council, accused by Trump of hypocrisy and selfishness
- The "ghosts" of racism in South Korea, one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
- Residents complain of ambulances parked in City Hall courtyard
- Video catches PM fighting back slapping assault on woman's face in Sierra
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 58 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fuel price drops in DF stations
- Woman sets fire to apartment and building is interdicted in Limeira
- Duo arrested and tries to bribe police in Ibirité (MG)
- Once again Neymar frustrated Brazilians, says expert
- Company that 'infuriates' Metro users gets half a million a year
- PM recaptures detainee who escaped from prison in Greater BH
- US will monitor Chinese currency weakness for manipulation, Treasury secretary says
- Twenty-four buses were destroyed in attacks
- Man takes risks painting building without safety equipment in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SP)