With the election campaign kicking off this week, check out what voters can and can't do
Who votes also has bans and can be punished for irregularities Post Starting the election campaign this week, check out what voters can and cannot do first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Who votes also has prohibitions and can be punished for irregularitiesRelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperStreet campaign begins this Thursday (16).Check out what candidates can't doThe election campaign officially begins next Thursday (16/8).From that date, applicants are allowed to distribute graphic material, hike, race or march, and use the sound car on the streets, spreading jingles or messages.While candidates have rights and bans for the period, voters must also be careful about what they can and cannot do until October 5, the day before the vote.Check out the table:CanCan notSupport candidate with expenses up to R $ 1,064.10, issuing proof of expenditure on behalf of the voter;Sell the vote;Donate to applicants through crowdfunding;Suggest the sale of the vote;To assign use of movable or immovable property of its property, with estimated value of up to R $ 40 thousand;Charge to advertise a particular candidate;Provide free services for the campaign;Degrade...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- About sixty vehicles were set on fire in Minas Gerais
- Russian parachute mule gets shelter
- Gas Kit Installation in Car - Information, Requirements and Price
- Drivers face difficulties in driving cars in RJ
- Imas cuts 40% of exam money, but president says he will suspend ordinance
- Parents and kids have fun in Bolivia's powerless stroller race
- Ferry-boat system will operate with seven ferries and round-trip exits during holiday
- Find out which candidates appealed against applications rejected by the Goiás OAB
- OPEC oil production rises in June driven by Saudi supply
- State Road Police Seize Nearly 400,000 Packs of Smuggled Cigarettes
- Ibovespa closes low in hollow holiday session, but has slight gain in April
- Osasco - SP has 7 km of traffic at the moment.
- Reopening of maternity brings comfort and modernity in the northern area
- Association of Santa Catarina Magistrates releases note in defense of the judge who argued with police
- Democrats and activists protest against Trump immigration policy
- Gericinó Complex to win care center for pregnant women
- Brazil coffee harvest reaches 88% and has good quality, says Safras
- São Bernardo Mayor sees Lula's situation with concern
- Gut Bacteria Protect Organism and Help Lose Weight
- As the only option, residents of Magé risk crossing a collapsed bridge