Bus breaks and is pushed by passengers in BH;Watch the video
RecordTV team followed a S20 line trip and recorded issues with users' travel
Passengers push vehicle in BHPlayback / RecordTV MinasOvercrowding and the condition of vehicles.These are some of the complaints from bus users in Belo Horizonte (MG).A video, released last week, caught a vehicle that crashed and needed to be pushed by passengers.The RecordTV team accompanied passengers from the S20 line, starting the trip in the Palmeiras neighborhood, in the western region of BH.All vehicles in the line are packed at peak times, which could be solved with larger buses available.In addition, passengers complain that drivers do not follow the timetable and that the collectives take too long to pass, so that those on their way to work are late.* R7 Intern, super...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Neighborhood residents in Belo Horizonte are scared of violence
- See the dangers of sunstroke on the beach
- Enem application deadline ends this Friday (18)
- Teen arrested after gunfire with PM soldiers in Cariacica
- Man is hit by stray bullet in Rocinha community
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 35 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Senior woman dies run over crossing intersection in Floresta neighborhood
- Teenagers assault homeless people in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Transvestite group beats kid in ES
- ArcelorMittal Brasil to expand steel production for automotive sector
- TSE President seals programs used in the electronic ballot box
- Fortaleza records traffic with 56 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Three years after divorce, Ximbinha has yet to stay away from Joelma
- American woman was burned alive by her husband in Cariacica, police say
- Man suspected of abusing 4-year-old cousin arrested
- Justice orders custody of former president and director of Dersa
- Grows looking for coworking in Brazil
- City Hall says company used Salvadoran branded fish packaging
- Do you know what's wrong with this picture?
- Diadema records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 7h0.