Bus breaks and is pushed by passengers in BH;Watch the video
RecordTV team followed a S20 line trip and recorded issues with users' travel
Passengers push vehicle in BHPlayback / RecordTV MinasOvercrowding and the condition of vehicles.These are some of the complaints from bus users in Belo Horizonte (MG).A video, released last week, caught a vehicle that crashed and needed to be pushed by passengers.The RecordTV team accompanied passengers from the S20 line, starting the trip in the Palmeiras neighborhood, in the western region of BH.All vehicles in the line are packed at peak times, which could be solved with larger buses available.In addition, passengers complain that drivers do not follow the timetable and that the collectives take too long to pass, so that those on their way to work are late.* R7 Intern, super...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cave rescued boys coach is '' kind and humble man ''
- Rain causes tree fall and landslides in SP
- What Trump and Kim Want at the Historic Summit: 5 Keys to the Singapore Meeting
- Popular restaurant in Nova Iguaçu is overrun by drug users
- Schoolboy hits train and injures children in Sarzedo (MG)
- Police arrest man with 18 fake ID cards in Jo?o Pessoa (PB)
- Man arrested during election for governor of Tocantins
- Bridge diving competition in Bosnia is 400 years tradition
- Michael Jackson movie opens today in many places around the world
- Cabanha Santa Camila wins two championships
- Two attractions for the city's party are confirmed by Guarapari Prefecture
- Dollar firms down below $ 3.90, waiting for US Central Bank
- Download Gilisoft MP3 CD Maker
- Turnaround in the case of the Uniauto and Liderauto consortia
- Week starts with over 200 job openings in Espirito Santo. Check out!
- Scientist death and series of attacks rock Malibu, home of Hollywood stars
- Bosses have until tomorrow to register domestic workers in Simples
- Ecorodovias profit rises 50% in the 1st quarter to R $ 146.7 million
- Westminster tube station reopens after security alert
- Trump says "not happy" with US interest rate hikes