Marcio Lacerda action trial at TSE postponed
Ministers will consider whether the former mayor of Belo Horizonte may maintain candidacy for the Government of Minas
Lacerda faces PSB clashPlayback / RecordTV MinasThe TSE (Superior Electoral Court) has postponed the trial that will examine the right of the former mayor of Belo Horizonte, Marcio Lacerda (PSB), to run for the Minas Government in this year's elections.The action would be appreciated on the afternoon of Monday (13), but the subject was taken off the agenda.According to the politician, the case will be evaluated next Thursday (16), however, the Court did not confirm the date.Asked, the TSE also could not inform the reason for the change in the agenda.Lacerda's clash is against the PSB (Brazilian Socialist Party) itself, which, after a national alliance with the PT (Workers' Party), decided to give up launching its own candidate for the Freedom Palace in favor of the re-election campaign of the petista candidate. , Fernando Pimentel.To guarantee the maneuver, the socialist's national directory dismissed the state provisional commission.Thus, Lacerda filed a lawsuit challengi...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Post Offices Will Have To Return Amount Paid To Customers Who Had No Objects Delivered
- New Asthma Drugs Act to Cause Disease
- Operation Mousetrap seizes 9,000 ecstasy tablets in SC
- Police seize teen suspected of trying to steal 66 cell phones
- Fire hits National Museum building in Rio de Janeiro
- Cielo down 18% Q2 profit, down on transaction volume and receivables
- Relatives Help Recover Team Stumble
- India: Dust storm cuts down trees and leaves about 100 dead
- Santo André records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 17h0.
- Real estate credit grew in Brazil
- Residents risk their lives to cross BR-040 in California neighborhood
- Transsexual women receive Mother's Day pardon for 1st time
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 74 km of traffic at the moment.
- Clandestine charcoal harms the health and bothers residents of Ananindeua (PA)
- Supreme court clears Gleisi Hoffmann's trial
- Children of smokers 'more likely to die' from lung disease in later life
- Two suspects arrested for killing PM and two more in SP bus
- Goiânia records traffic with 70 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Drug retail outlet spotted in Cidade de Deus community
- City Hall recognizes “dedication and commitment” of former Security Secretary