Advocacy asks Bonsucesso General Hospital to suspend hospitalizations
According to an assessment made by the Rio de Janeiro Regional Council of Medicine, doctors and medicines are lacking at Bonsucesso General Hospital.The State Defender's Office asked that ...
According to an assessment made by the Rio de Janeiro Regional Council of Medicine, doctors and medicines are lacking at Bonsucesso General Hospital.The Ombudsman requested that the hospital suspend hospitalizations for lack of conditions in care. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Residents complain about building infiltration
- Line 2-Green has affected functioning on Monday night (2)
- Infraero records over 50 canceled flights nationwide
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 15 km of traffic at the moment.
- Market reduces projection for deficit in public accounts
- Japanese refineries boost US oil purchases with sanctions on Iran
- Family fails to bury relative's body for lack of examination in DF
- Cafeteria shooting leaves two injured in Botafogo
- Trump proposes another $ 100 billion in tariffs against China, cites intellectual property
- Railroad players denounce prejudice against São José
- Yellen needs to send strong signal at Fed meeting
- Judge rules that Guarapari City Hall remains responsible for installing light in Santa Arinda
- Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8
- Group arrested suspected of stealing drug cargo
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Police identify drug and weapons hideout in Contagem (MG)
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 11/04/18
- Thunderstorm kills one and destroys 500 houses in PR
- You Eye: Open sewage bothers residents of Betim
- Bacon Day is celebrated in Asa Norte's restaurant