Prosecutor will hear France and Afif about use of cash 2
Both signed the accounts under suspicion as deputy candidates.Case is under secrecy
Márcio França will be heard by the prosecutorJúlio Zerbatto / Estadão Content / 28.05.2018Gov. Márcio França (PSB) and former Minister Guilherme Afif (PSD) will be included in the inquiry into PSDB presidential candidate Geraldo Alckmin for alleged R $ 10.3 million cash 2 from Odebrecht in the 2010 and 2014 campaigns to the government of São Paulo.The case is under wraps.Both signed the suspect accounts as vice-afif candidates in 2010 and France in 2014. Also investigated are Alckmin's brother-in-law, Adhemar Cesar Ribeiro, and former toucan treasurer Marcos Monteiro.All deny irregularities.This Monday (14), the Regional Electoral Court (TRE) decided that the investigation should be made by the prosecutor of the 1st electoral zone Luiz Henrique Dal Poz, who had sent the case back to the 2nd instance.It is the sixth time the survey has changed hands since April.In a statement, France stated that Alckmin is "absolutely suitable" and that t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro hosts world agricultural production event
- Indigenous Games 2018 have participation of Tabajaras tribes
- Shooting and running during assault on petrol station in Serra
- Second edition of It's Tchan rehearsal happens this Sunday (1st)
- Grandma of crime and accomplice are wanted by police in RJ
- Can I declare the monthly fee paid to the nursery as an instructional expense?
- Dentist arrested for drug trafficking in DF
- Grandfather Ice delivers Christmas gifts in Russia
- Dodge Reinforces Wesley Batista's Termination Claim
- Military police are suspected of fraud in Niteroi hospital
- Marcus Aurelius Endorses Cármen Lúcia: \ 'May the Constitution Prevail '
- Petrobras begins new phase of slice sales in Santos and Campos basins
- Low adherence to polio and measles vaccination worries in Venda Nova
- Young arrested in Cariacica suspected of virtual rape has killed more than 10 victims in ES
- Target of dispute in Brazil, arrest after second instance conviction allowed in US and European countries
- Exclusive: Ana Paula Padr?o visits prison in Rio Grande do Sul
- UFRJ mayor comments violence on Fundão Island campus
- Detonation for excavations in Tijuca marks last phase of works to prevent flooding
- UN calls for dignified treatment of Venezuelans leaving the country
- Fortaleza - CE has 24 km of traffic at the moment.