Chinese stock markets fall after data show economic slowdown
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed down on Tuesday after data showed further signs of a cooling economy and concerns over the Chinese economy.
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China's stock markets closed down on Tuesday after data showed further signs of a cooling economy and concerns over the trade war continued.The CSI300 index, which brings together the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, fell 0.51 percent, while the Shanghai index fell 0.17 percent.The Chinese economy is showing signs of cooling as the United States sets even tighter trade rates, with investment growth slowing to a record low and consumers becoming more cautious about spending.China on Tuesday condemned measures aimed at a new US defense law, saying it will comprehensively evaluate aspects that reinforce the role of a panel charged with reviewing foreign investment proposals.Elsewhere in the Asian region, stock markets struggled to regain equilibrium on Tuesday, as fears of the Turkish lira collapse eased, although confidence was impacted by the release of Chinese economic data.The MSCI index, which shares Asia Pacific stocks with the exc...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Missing youth killed by drug court, police say
- Recife records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- Aecius' turn?
- MP-RJ wants to prevent nomination of nominations from Pezão to Agetransp
- Man invades and depresses school in BH
- Mauro Carlesse and Vicentinho Alves will play 2nd round in Tocantins
- Disappointment with results brings down European indices
- De Angelis leaves command of TIM Participações; board elects Sami Foguel as new CEO
- Petrobras announces new increase for diesel and gasoline
- China's stock indexes retreat cautiously over US trade talks
- Answer There: Understand the Pet Trade Better
- Currency flow becomes negative in August after four months of surplus
- SP deputies approve increase to servers that will cost $ 1 billion
- Gas car drivers don't care about fuel shortages
- Band Without retouching shakes the Special General Balance; watch
- China's stock indices retreat with renewed trade war concerns
- Alexandre Padilha says flood will not be PT target against Serra
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle start new life after marriage
- More than 120 whales die aground in New Zealand
- Alckmin promises 10 less ministries and Farm with superpowers