Commodities lead exports in July, says FGV
According to FGV's July publication, “export growth is associated with good commodity performance
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe information can be found in the Foreign Trade Indicator (Icomex), released today (14), by the Brazilian Institute of Economics of the Getulio Vargas Foundation (Ibre FGV) (Photo / reproduction)Growth of 16.5% in prices and 21.9% in volume traded led commodities to lead the volume of Brazilian exports in July, in the monthly comparison, and were largely responsible for the country's trade balance last month. , which closed positive at US $ 4.2 billion.The information is contained in the Foreign Trade Indicator (Icomex), released today (14), by the Brazilian Institute of Economics of the Getulio Vargas Foundation (Ibre FGV).With the result, the indicator closes the first seven months of the year with an accumulated balance of US $ 34 billion, a result lower by US $ 18.5 billion compared to the same period of 2017.According to FGV's July publication, “export growth is associated with good commodity performance, while imports were influenced by ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- National Museum fire tragedy announced, architect says
- Barkeeper is killed at the commerce door in Planaltina
- Goi?nia records the traffic with 52 km of congestion at 11:54.
- Avon shares fall after balance, with sharp drop in reps
- Humorous porter turns into a cangaceiro and hits the streets of Barra da Tijuca
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 37 km of congestion at 4h0.
- "Moldy" cookies delivered by UN to Syria cause poisoning
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Marijuana is found in suitcases at a woman's house in Victoria
- Commerce dawns with doors closed by determination of traffickers in Cariacica (ES)
- Couple suspected of drug trafficking arrested in MG
- Watch the Senate Candidate Advertisements from 1 pm Monday (30)
- Representatives from 15 Secretariats hold meeting to help rain-affected areas
- Fortaleza records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Flamenco dance show is attraction in Porto Alegre this Wednesday
- Reverse gang tries to rob supermarket
- Operation ends 46 prisoners suspected of violence against women in Rio de Janeiro
- Price of tourism dollar reaches $ 4.20 in Sao Paulo
- Doctor Scale: See Tips and Care for Health Weight Loss
- Venezuelan pregnant women travel to Brazil to give birth