Brazilian recorded video crossing bridge that fell in Genoa, Italy
Brazilian truck driver Carlos Eduardo Fernandes, 39, recorded a video a week ago at Ponte Morandi in Genoa, Italy.A stretch of about 100 meters from the ...
Brazilian truck driver Carlos Eduardo Fernandes, 39, recorded a video a week ago at Ponte Morandi in Genoa, Italy.A 100-meter stretch of the bridge collapsed on Tuesday (14). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Woman is murdered in bar during robbery
- Trump's former lawyer doesn't want presidential pardon
- Salvador buses can reduce fleet for lack of fuel; watch
- Six people are shot dead in the northern area of Porto Alegre
- Brazilian chicken export plunges with embargo, says ABPA
- China's stock indexes rebound but trade dispute still maintains nervousness
- Notice of sale of Eletrobras distributors is published; auction scheduled for Jun 26
- Approved bill prohibiting in-flight charge
- IGP-M up 1.34% in September 2nd, pressured by wholesale prices, says FGV
- Porto Alegre still has stations without fuel
- With leadership threatened, VW Gol wins new entry version priced from $ 27,990
- Clothing load estimated at R $ 600 thousand is recovered on Brazil Avenue
- See the spree they make with their money
- Rio will receive $ 130 million to fight violence
- Between 70% and 80% of truckers demobilized, says unionist
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 31 km of traffic.
- Presses Double Profits Due to Election Campaigns in Brazil
- Average annual compensation of Vale directors more than doubles in 2017 to R $ 12.4 million
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 34 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Overloaded trailer drops catwalk on BR 060