Truckers strike pressures CCR in Q2
By Aluisio AlvesSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - The May truckers strike in Brazil has caused CCR's profit to shrink by more than half in the second quarter, amid falling traffic in ...
By Aluisio AlvesSAO PAULO (Reuters) - The May truckers strike in Brazil caused CCR's profit to shrink by more than half in the second quarter, amid falling traffic on the company's managed highways and the subsequent effects of exemption from axle charging. suspended.The operator of infrastructure concessions, including highways, airports and urban mobility structures, announced on Tuesday that its net profit for the period totaled 277.7 million reais, down 58.4 percent from a year earlier.In adjusted terms, excluding new business and non-recurring effects, net income totaled R $ 300.9 million, down 5.2 percent year over year.In the second quarter of last year, the company's results had been strongly strengthened by extra revenues following the purchase of stakes in ViaQuatro and ViaRio.Even with the 5.5 percent drop in highway traffic from April to June, CCR's net revenue rose 1.7 percent year on year.However, the company's operating income for the period as measured by a...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Arraiá do Cerrado starts this Wednesday (11) in Goiânia with Falamansa show
- More than 40% of Brazilian adult population is in default, says SPC
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Photographic Exhibition Connections arrives at the Terrace Shopping
- EXCLUSIVE-Volkswagen negotiates to manage Didi's fleet and co-develop autonomous cars
- "It's me being punished," says Eduardo's mother after completion of inquiry
- Danger of measles epidemic and round of polio is real, say agencies
- Cameras catch bus theft in Baixada Fluminense
- School is banned for mistreatment
- Alpargatas sells 22.5% of Topper brand in Argentina, for R $ 100 million, to Wizard Martins
- Police arrest man appointed as one of criminal faction leaders
- Flávio Bolsonaro: They tried to stab my father's heart
- MC Pikachu has chemotherapy after brain surgery
- Truck stoppage already caused losses of $ 26 billion
- Venomous Hour: Fatima Bernardes and Túlio Gadelha Shopping Mall Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Pelotas celebrates Heritage Day with programming starting today
- Wall Street Extends Gains With Attention to Trade with Canada
- National Museum fire tragedy announced, architect says
- Petrobras already imports diesel to compensate for stop of Replan, says executive
- Shack catches fire and man burns 80% of body