Apparatus explodes during surgery and burns one year old girl's face
Accident happened at Hospital da Baleia, in eastern Belo Horizonte, during a procedure to remove a wart in the child's eye
Girl is completely bandaged facePlayback / RecordTV MinasA one-year-old girl had her face and shoulder burned during surgery at Hospital da Baleia, in eastern Belo Horizonte.The injury was allegedly caused by an explosion in the cauterizer used during the procedure.The Civil Police opened an inquiry to investigate the case.The accident happened at a time when the girl should have gone through an intervention to remove a wart in the eye.Rosemary Ribeiro de Andrade, the child's grandmother, says the procedure has not even been completed.- They told my daughter that there was an explosion and she [the child] had some minor burn injuries on her face.They claimed that the cauterizer exploded at the time of the procedure, but the surgery was not done.After the event, the girl was transferred to the João 23 Hospital, in the central region of Belo Horizonte, which is a reference in burn care.According to the family, the victim complains of many pains and there is no ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Exports exceed imports by R $ 21.6 billion in April
- Snails invade houses and scare residents in the interior of SP
- Accessory store robbery damages more than R $ 6,000
- RJ manages to keep hospitals open and confirms elective surgery
- Agents prevent attempted escape in Luziania prison
- Post Office opens nearly 5,000 vacancies for young apprentice contest
- 'It will be the last war in history': Former Russian general warns of escalating tension with West
- Little fan of soap opera "The Ten Commandments" becomes famous on social networks and asks: "Rameses, frees the people"
- Police conduct operation at Lins Complex
- Post threatens to fall in Rio de Janeiro
- Companies invest in good work environment to improve results
- Protesters protest against hemorrhagic dengue outbreak in SP
- US: Corps Returned by North Korea Must Be from Americans
- Closed with Whitewashed, Wilder finds Daniel to stay in PP
- Caixa anticipates FGTS deposit to 90 million workers
- Pedestrian, cyclist and biker beware: blind at the wheel!
- Police arrest four men suspected of joining militia in Rio
- 17,000 children and adolescents work in DF, says IBGE survey
- Santo Andr? - SP has 28 km of traffic at the moment.
- Ultrapar up 2% on second quarter profit despite truckers strike