Apparatus explodes during surgery and burns one year old girl's face

Apparatus explodes during surgery and burns one year old girl's face

Accident happened at Hospital da Baleia, in eastern Belo Horizonte, during a procedure to remove a wart in the child's eye

Girl is completely bandaged facePlayback / RecordTV MinasA one-year-old girl had her face and shoulder burned during surgery at Hospital da Baleia, in eastern Belo Horizonte.The injury was allegedly caused by an explosion in the cauterizer used during the procedure.The Civil Police opened an inquiry to investigate the case.The accident happened at a time when the girl should have gone through an intervention to remove a wart in the eye.Rosemary Ribeiro de Andrade, the child's grandmother, says the procedure has not even been completed.- They told my daughter that there was an explosion and she [the child] had some minor burn injuries on her face.They claimed that the cauterizer exploded at the time of the procedure, but the surgery was not done.After the event, the girl was transferred to the João 23 Hospital, in the central region of Belo Horizonte, which is a reference in burn care.According to the family, the victim complains of many pains and there is no ...


>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)