Energimp is backed by Aneel to sell wind farms to Sequoia Capital
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Energimp, a partnership between Argentine wind equipment manufacturer Impsa and the FGTS investment fund (FI-FGTS), has been authorized to sell a ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Energimp, a partnership between Argentine wind equipment maker Impsa and the FGTS investment fund (FI-FGTS), has been authorized to sell a set of wind farms under construction in Ceara to Sequoia Capital, according to an order of the National Electric Energy Agency (Aneel) in the Official Gazette this Wednesday.Sequoia had been negotiating with Energimp for months and had already submitted to the company a binding proposal for the assets, with the forecast to invest about 1 billion reais in investments to complete the projects, which have an installed capacity of about 200 megawatts, according to published by Reuters in May.The transaction depended on the regulator's approval because Energimp delayed the implementation of the projects, which could lead to the revocation of the contracts.However, Aneel stressed that the authorization for the business is subject to the payment of defaults and debts of Energimp projects in its energy contracts and the us...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- The sequence of chance that led to the discovery of the Big Bang
- Recipe finds 216 pounds of cocaine laden with peanuts
- Three people die in car-truck crash in Ibirité
- Recife records traffic with 59 km of congestion at 10:55.
- The search for exchange after high school grows
- Goiânia records the traffic with 76 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Mega-Sena accumulates and must pay $ 20 million
- Goiania Airport runs out of fuel and flights are canceled
- Brasilia is a photographic exhibition setting
- Cameras catch domestic stealing home in Sorocaba (SP)
- 97% of DF teachers have experienced violence at school
- Labor unions announce support for presidential Ciro Gomes
- Man is suspected of assaulting girlfriend to death in mosque
- Crude Oil Prices Stable With US Stock Forecast and Fear of Venezuela
- South Africa unemployment rate rises to 25.5% in third quarter
- Body of second youth killed by mistake by PM is buried in Rio
- Protesters protest against police violence in Buenos Aires
- Brasilia records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Renato says that rout is the "biggest test" of Grêmio's strength
- ONS says technician failure generated blackout; Belo Monte lineage company rebate