Servants protest in the Goiania Council against pension reform
Reform was clashed between councilors of the base and opposition during session The post Servers protest in the House of Goiania against pension reform appeared first in Jornal Opção.
Reform was clashed between base and opposition councilors during sessionOption newspaperOption newspaperdisclosureServants of the City of Goiania crowded the galleries of the City Council on the morning of Wednesday (15/8) in protest to the bill that deals with the reform of the social security.The category announced last Tuesday (14) stoppage of the service to follow the processing of the text.The matter was forwarded by the Palace this week and is still awaiting the opinion of the Attorney of the House of Laws to be then considered.The new text accepts 18 of the 32 amendments presented by representatives of the Goiânia Trade Union Forum.The reform was clashed between councilors of the base and the opposition during session.One of the main and most controversial points of the article is the change in the contribution rate of the servers.The category suggests that it is 11%.In the proposal sent by the Executive, the rates would be 12% from 2019;13% from 2020 ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brazilian national team game at Goiânia Arena canceled
- The woman who studied journalism to find her father's killer and managed to get him to jail in Colombia
- Khrystal performs show in honor of Elis Regina in the Capital
- MEI: Easy to open, hard to manage
- Mr. Catra cheers up ballad and opens disease game
- Military police are shot dead in the Baixada Fluminense
- Colombia gives temporary stay to thousands of Venezuelans
- Suspect arrested after stabbing man to death in Taguatinga
- Germany foils terrorist attack plan with toxic substance
- Hillary Clinton sends message to Brazilians for Independence Day
- Fundecitrus reduces SP-MG orange crop by 5%; sees drop of more than 30% compared to 17/18
- There are no vacancies in the S?o Paulo municipal school system for my children. And now?
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 20 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Bento Gonçalves decrees preventive emergency situation
- Joesley is ordered to pay Temer $ 300,000 for moral damages
- Cameras catch PM sergeant murder in Duque de Caxias
- Campinas records traffic with 22 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 59 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Property owner arrested after attacking debt tenants in Rio
- Meirelles says she has preference among MDB members