Crivella visits Outeiro da Gloria and denies rumors about cable car closure
Rio's mayor, Marcelo Crivella, visited the inclined plane, cable car that takes passengers to Outeiro da Gloria, in the south of the capital.The visit took place to ...
Rio's mayor, Marcelo Crivella, visited the inclined plane, cable car that takes passengers to Outeiro da Gloria, in the south of the capital.The visit took place to reassure and put an end to rumors that the service would be interrupted.Crivella rode one of the cable cars and took the opportunity to meet the priest in charge of the place. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police shut down and arrest 5 people in eastern SP
- Suspect Killed During SuperVia Train Assault Attempt
- Clash at Morro dos Macacos leaves two residents shot
- Approved bidding for the last stretch of duplication of ERS 118
- Santa Maria service provides psychosocial care
- Police dismantle clandestine factory producing up to 1,000 liters a day of laundry soap
- Court orders arrest of state deputy Cape Julius (MDB)
- Petrobras will maintain price transfer policy, says president
- Robbers flee the bus and are arrested in Uberlândia (MG)
- FOCUS-Economists worsen estimates for inflation and GDP in 2018; Top-5 sees lowest Selic in 2019
- Do you know what Kefir is? Meet supersaudible food that helps in weight loss
- Toyota Yaris 2019 - Fact Sheet and News
- Four Iranians die in air strike on Syrian base
- Police arrest BH drug fraud gang
- Police hear testimony from Getúlio Vargas employees about Dona Irene's death
- Southbound track with works in California Note: Pavement Recovery Stop / Follow System, Attention!
- Osasco records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Multiplus increases customer base in Q1, but profit drops 27%
- Urca firefighting scares residents
- PSB Convention in Minas Gerais is marked by word of mouth and punches