President Kennedy city grows and invests in infrastructure
Expectation to build Central Port in Presidente Kennedy generates optimism in the region.The city is already preparing to receive the venture and the opportunities brought by it.
A small town with huge potential.President Kennedy invests in infrastructure and expects the construction of a port and a railroad.Thus, the municipality famous for oil royalties dreams of being a logistics hub.Check out another article from the Riches from North to South series: ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Homemade alcohol intake kills dozens in Indonesia
- Felipe Toledo is champion of the Rio de Janeiro Surfing World Championship
- Asmego defends award license for Goian judges and points to low pay
- Free Financial Education Week begins this Monday
- After trawlers, security will be strengthened in Vila Madalena
- Syrian rebels start retreat from last post in Ghouta
- Drivers fight for gallon of gas
- Cuesta regrets Guerrero's suspension: "It would help a lot"
- Exhibition in Spain shows the different ways to express love
- Assault attempt ends with three people shot at Bargain
- Percussion with scrap, ballet and folk: Paulista has it all on Sundays
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- PM starts Operation Finados on Bahian highways from Friday (30)
- Police arrest double suspected robbery in Barreiro region in BH
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 08/05/18
- Witness tells Moro that Lula demanded reform progress
- Can merchants set a minimum credit card purchase limit?
- Few trucks have been able to reach Ceasa Minas on Friday (25)
- Traders say bank strike strikes sales
- Victory Case: Delegate Suspends Testimonials Regarding Family