Israel allows Gaza products to enter negotiations with Egypt
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fears Hamas will take advantage of any break in fighting to rebuild its rocket arsenal
The Jewish state has also expanded Gaza's fishing zoneREUTERS / Ibraheem Abu Mustafa - 15.8.2018Israel has allowed commercial goods back into the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, a sign of easing tensions as neighboring Egypt seeks a long-term ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, the dominant armed faction in the Gaza Strip. Palestinian enclave.But the prospect of an agreement between Israel and the Islamist group makes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing government fear Hamas will take advantage of any break in the fighting to rebuild its rocket arsenal.At Kerem Shalom's Israeli commercial passage, consignments of fruits, vegetables, fuel and construction material entered the territory of two million people on Wednesday morning, a Reuters camera crew said.On Tuesday (14), Israel announced the suspension of the ban on commercial goods it imposed on July 9 in response to Palestinian firing of incendiary balloons across the border.In recent days there have been few...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Vaccination goals in Minas Gerais have not been met for four years
- Crops reduces estimated sugar production in south-central Brazil to 28m t
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 55 km of congestion at 21h1.
- Operation arrests nine suspects of fraud scheme in Itabirito
- Curitiba - PR has 13 km of traffic at the moment.
- Senior woman dies run over crossing intersection in Floresta neighborhood
- Civil Defense survey to assess risk of National Museum collapse
- Ibovespa closes almost stable after volatile session and retreats in the week
- Military policeman and his father are shot at in downtown Itaboraí
- Itaú bets on digital strategy to expand presence in Argentina
- Rain causes flooding in southern SP
- Syria: Inspectors say they entered a scene of alleged chemical attack
- How to deal with a beloved suicide mourning
- Health plans will have to cover rapid dengue testing
- See the gum that became fever among the kids
- Rio de Janeiro is still beautiful: Tijuca Islands is a refuge for cariocas
- Victoria records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- First electric-powered bus from DF begins to circulate
- Lauro de Freitas teachers occupy city hall in protest against salary arrears
- Protest causes lack of CNG gas in Santa Cruz do Sul