Meirelles declares equity of R $ 377 million to TSE
Former minister is second richest candidate, losing to engineer João Amoêdo, who declared $ 425 million
Meirelles was Central Bank President and Finance MinisterPaulo Whitaker / Reuters - 9.8.2018Former Finance Minister Henrique Meirelles, MDB candidate for the Presidency of the Republic, said he has a total assets of R $ 377 million to the Superior Electoral Court.He is the second richest in the race, behind the New Party candidate, engineer João Amoêdo , who said he had $ 425 million in his own name.The data can be found in the declaration of assets provided by Meirelles, when he requested on Wednesday (15) the request to register candidate for the succession of President Michel Temer, political sponsor of his candidacy.The deadline is at 7 pm on Wednesday.The emedebista has R $ 283 million in shares and R $ 58 million in investment funds and an apartment valued at R $ 21 million, plus R $ 6.8 million deposited in current account abroad.The assets are not detailed on the official Electoral Justice page.In 2002, Meirelles was elected federal deputy by the PSDB in Goiás. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Turbine crack may be the cause of US plane crash
- View the full World Noon Thursday (24)
- With absences, Odair Inter scale with Danilo Silva, Gabriel Dias and Nico
- Activists protest bullfights at festival in Spain
- Police look for security cameras in Tijuca assault area that killed a woman
- The school told me that the course material was free. Now they want to charge me. What do I do?
- Cuban president says he favors gay marriage
- Authorities Identify Woman Responsible for Shooting at Youtube Headquarters
- Camera catches fight between teacher and 14 year old teenager in MG
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 101 km of traffic.
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 3:54 pm.
- Download Easy GIF Animator
- Although Moro, judge reiterates order to release Lula
- Sao Paulo city councilors treat taxpayers like Muggles
- Winds cause -15ºC thermal sensation in Cambará do Sul
- G20 Ministers Warn of Risks of Trade and Political Tensions
- SMS transfers headquarters from Regulation Center to City Hall and makes it difficult for citizens
- Army and PM action is marked by gunfire in northern Rio
- At 13, Sophia follows Brother Gabriel Medina's footsteps in surfing
- Mosque residents report lack of collection and trash and asphalt near city center