Police divulge name of London trampling suspect
Police in the United Kingdom carry out a search and seizure operation on three properties in England on Wednesday over the investigation into the hit ...
UK police are carrying out a search and seizure operation on three properties in England on Wednesday in an investigation into yesterday's running over in front of Parliament in London, where three people were injured.The agents have been to two properties in Birmingham and one in Nottingham (center) and continue with interrogation by a 29-year-old man detained yesterday after throwing the car driving against the security barriers of the British Parliament. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Sanepar has 29% higher profit in Q2
- Market niches make a difference in new business
- Understand how an anomaly in the earth's magnetic field can disrupt your World Cup
- ES is the southeast state with the highest incidence of dengue, says Ministry of Health
- BH hosts comic book exhibition and women stand out
- IFPB opens applications for substitute teacher on two campuses
- Clash in Complexo do Alemão leaves five dead
- Police find minors hitchhiking on road in RS
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 72 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Former Cotia mayor held hostage by family during assault
- Learn how to use the $ 30 million of the 1st installment of 13th to retirees
- Beer ice cream, caipirinha and tapioca are successful in summer
- Down to the coast causes congestion within the city in SP
- Datena gets sick at Band and is rushed to hospital
- Truckers strike: buses still operate with reduced fleet
- See the time of Azeredo's arrival at the police station
- See the full World Noon on Wednesday (05).
- Resident records PM assaults in southern SP
- Know how it works and what are the advantages of Coworking
- Russian journalist appears alive at press conference about his death in Ukraine