Keystone sale to be announced in coming weeks, says Marfrig
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The sale of Marfrig's North American Keystone unit is expected to be announced "at the latest" in the coming weeks, said the chief financial officer of the Brazilian beef company ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The sale of Marfrig's North American Keystone unit is expected to be announced "at the latest" in the coming weeks, Brazilian CFO Eduardo Miron said on Wednesday.According to the executive, the company's board is on Wednesday in the United States dealing with negotiations for the sale of the unit that supplies food to cafeteria chains and restaurants."We are doing our (second quarter) earnings conference call here in the US and not in Brazil because of the negotiation process. It is moving forward, it could happen anytime, in the next few weeks at most," Miron said in a telephone interview. .But he declined to give more details about the groups with whom Marfrig is negotiating the unit.In late July, a knowledgeable source told Reuters Marfrig was negotiating exclu...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Anac foresees auction of 13 more airports by the end of the year
- Eletropaulo has issuance of up to R $ 3 billion in debentures approved by board members
- Ultrapar's profit falls nearly 80% in Q1
- Yemen Hospital Destroyed by Saudi-led Bombings, MSF Says
- Wall Street Indexes Fall with Growing Trade Threats
- Gr?mio's director says that starting team will play against Flamengo
- Latino talks about career and children in interview with Amin Khader
- Survey shows that 30% of Rio residents were in the middle of shootings
- US oil companies add rig for first time in 3 weeks, says Baker Hughes
- Iceland, the country where food is a challenge, not a meal
- Poison Time: Meghan Markle launches freckle fashion on his face
- Goiânia - GO has 37 km of traffic at the moment.
- "Benzinho" highlights female protagonism within the home
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 37 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Police identify woman missing after ringing half-naked house bell
- Police seize enough drugs to make 50,000 crack stones in Paran
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo better than Pele?
- Diadema records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Investors pull $ 5.5 billion from emerging markets last week, says IIF
- Is there any money left? Make your money pay off. see how