Work on the new Linhares Airport begins and traffic in the region changes
In the coming days, the road that leads to the club of Linhares must be closed due to the construction of the new runway for aircraft.
Victory SheetVictory SheetWorks are expected to be completed in July 2019 |Photo: DisclosureThe works that will expand the Linhares airport have already begun.In the coming days, due to the services, some changes will be made in the traffic of the region.The work order was signed at the end of April and is expected to be completed in July 2019.Due to the construction of the new airport runway, which will be extended from 1,350 meters to 1,860 meters, the road that leads to the Clube do Linhares must be closed.The new entrance to the place should be made by Nova Betânia neighborhood or via Três Barras / Clube do Linhares, instead of BR 101.According to the municipal manager of Airport Operations and Maintenance, Patric Ribeiro, the company that operates on site will also use the space for private access of heavy machinery.The measure ensures the machines do not travel the roads of the municipality and prevent any type of accident."The change will not have any negative imp...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Homicides in Brazil affect 2.5 times more black population
- Goiás is a national reference in dengue mosquito monitoring
- 19 year old is tortured by traffickers in BH
- New car sales grow in Brazil
- Taxi strikes Moscow crowd and injures 8
- Eastbound track with works in Jaguariaiva Note: Conservation of the highway, channeled the third fai
- Google bars publisher ads with mentions of Jesus
- Brasilia records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 10h1.
- Motorcyclist dies from colliding with winch in Vila Rubim, in Vitória
- Thieves invade Ibirité City Hall and rob ATM
- De Angelis leaves command of TIM Participações; board elects Sami Foguel as new CEO
- Trucks form barrier under bridge in US and end suicide attempt
- National beauty
- FOCUS-Trade Fight with Mexico Weakens US as Global Wheat Supplier
- Wall St closes steady with results offsetting inflation concerns
- Humidity reaches 10% and compromises air quality in Brasilia
- 'Decline' of the center led to the abandonment of buildings
- Bank attacks reach half of the state of SP
- Minister says country sentencing for Herzog's death was \ 'fair '
- Facebook Suspends 200 Data Investigation Applications