Eletrobras has net income of R $ 2.83 billion in the second quarter
Among the negative highlights, the company pointed to provisions and expenses with the Consensus Dismissal Plan (PDC) of R $ 24 million in the quarter.
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe result of the balance was disclosed this Tuesday (14) by the company (Photo / reproduction)Eletrobras posted net income of R $ 2.83 billion in the second quarter of this year.In the same period last year, the performance was $ 344 million.The result of the balance was released on Tuesday (14) by the company.According to the company, gross management revenue grew by 4%, from R $ 9.21 billion in the second quarter of 2017 to R $ 9.61 billion between May and June this year.In the first half of 2018, net income reached R $ 2.88 billion and was above what Eletrobras achieved in the first half of last year, when it recorded R $ 1.72 billion.Among the negative highlights, the company pointed to provisions and expenses with the Consensus Dismissal Plan (PDC) of R $ 24 million in the quarter, totaling ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- New vehicle sales in Brazil in October back again
- Amid tension and inflation, Venezuela goes to the polls on Sunday
- Mateus Bandeira defends that state no longer has control of Banrisul
- See the political schedule of the candidates for the government of SP of 20:30 this Friday (3)
- Confusion marks summer festival in Salvador
- Delegate suffers attempted murder in Niterói-Manila
- Images show moment when nanny kidnaps child in PE
- Eight cases of suspected measles are investigated by the state health department
- Leaving SP City Hall, Doria doubles advertising budget
- Candidates for the RJ government meet campaign agendas this Friday (14)
- Farmer and businessman sentenced to 200 years in prison
- Military Court bets on technology
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ currently has 150 km of traffic.
- Restaurants are inspired by Operation Lava Jato to name dishes
- Arrested in Operation, Two Car Theft Gang Leaders Will Respond for Over 100 Crimes
- Bill provides for toilets and drinking fountains in some public places of Araraquara (SP)
- Agriculture generates thousands of jobs in northern Rio de Janeiro
- Zagallo visits Selection at Granja Comary
- Toxoplasmosis outbreak in Santa Maria remains undefined
- Horses cause accidents on MG roads