Brazilian businessmen seek to expand partnerships with Paraguay
According to CNI, double taxation will reduce the tax burden for investment-related and trade-related services.
The National Confederation of Industry (CNI) wants to increase the bilateral agenda of agreements with the new Paraguayan government under the command of President-elect Mario Abdo Benítez, inaugurated today (15).For entrepreneurs, it is necessary to move forward in reducing red tape and improving the business environment.The provision is to negotiate double taxation.According to CNI, double taxation will reduce the tax burden for investment-related and trade-related services.It will also increase legal certainty and the competitiveness of Paraguayan and Brazilian companies' operations.The positive impacts of the eventual agreement would reach operations involving payment of services and royalties, which are fundamental in the aggregation to bilateral trade of manufactures.According to studies by the entity, the measure will contribute to the facilitation of both ongoing and future business and investments.Under Mercosur, Brazil has this agreement only with Argentina.Part...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Man reacts to 'flying' robbery and video spreads on the internet
- Tragic April: deaths of 6 paulista funkeiros remain unsolved
- After Silvio Fernandes' refusal, Alfredo Bambu assumes vacancy as councilor
- RS has negative marks despite weakening of polar air
- Seven Brazil brings recovery proposal to creditors next week, source says
- Burned-out bus driver in BH says nearly killed in attack
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Fake police arrested in downtown Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Government prepares blitz to oversee freight table
- Former Governor Eduardo Azeredo Spends First Night in Prison
- Labor unions announce support for presidential Ciro Gomes
- Man arrested in Goiânia suspected of international drug trafficking
- Arrested in Viamão suspected of raping and impregnating 11-year-old girl
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ currently has 28 km of traffic.
- Human Ken shocks followers after new procedure: "Scary"
- Victoria records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Eurozone unemployment falls to 10.8% in September, lowest since 2012
- Supreme Court approves outsourcing possibility at all stages of the work process
- US: Police Resigns After Denying Help to Puerto Rican Woman
- Driver catches exact moment of accident on BR-262