Brazilian businessmen seek to expand partnerships with Paraguay
According to CNI, double taxation will reduce the tax burden for investment-related and trade-related services.
The National Confederation of Industry (CNI) wants to increase the bilateral agenda of agreements with the new Paraguayan government under the command of President-elect Mario Abdo Benítez, inaugurated today (15).For entrepreneurs, it is necessary to move forward in reducing red tape and improving the business environment.The provision is to negotiate double taxation.According to CNI, double taxation will reduce the tax burden for investment-related and trade-related services.It will also increase legal certainty and the competitiveness of Paraguayan and Brazilian companies' operations.The positive impacts of the eventual agreement would reach operations involving payment of services and royalties, which are fundamental in the aggregation to bilateral trade of manufactures.According to studies by the entity, the measure will contribute to the facilitation of both ongoing and future business and investments.Under Mercosur, Brazil has this agreement only with Argentina.Part...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Santander Agribusiness Expands Presence in MT, MS, TO and PR
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 1 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fit cod is an option for those who want to enjoy Easter without escaping the diet
- Cear? breaks record and is among the ten states that perform most transplants in Brazil
- Vila Velha gambler takes jackpot of over R $ 500 thousand in draw
- UN urges rivals in Yemen war to sign peace deal
- Diphtheria could be new measles if Brazil does not operate at border
- China approves Suzano-Fibria merger without restrictions
- Anglo American is fined $ 72.6 million by Ibama for leaks in Minas-Rio pipeline
- Police release 13-year-old girl kidnapped by alleged boyfriend
- Road accidents leave two motorcyclists dead in Goiás weekend
- July auto sales up 3.4%, according to Anfavea
- Bahia bankers hold meeting to review proposal and decide whether strike ends
- Brazilian believes in inflation of 5.4% over the next 12 months, says FGV
- Measles and polio vaccination campaign ends on Friday (31)
- Market raises inflation estimate and reduces GDP projection
- Brazil and 13 other countries reduce relations with Venezuela
- Video shows moment when suspected of assaulting wife jumps out of window to escape police
- China seeks WTO dispute settlement over US steel and aluminum tariffs
- Check out minor defects in cars that can become big damage