CSN plant accident in RJ leaves employee with more than 80% of body burned
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - An employee of CSN's steel mill in Volta Redonda (RJ) has had more than 80 percent of his body burned, the victim of an accident during the military ...
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - An employee of CSN's steel mill in Volta Redonda (RJ) had more than 80 percent of the body burned, the victim of an accident during maintenance activities, the company confirmed on Wednesday.The employee is in serious condition in a city hospital unit.The company reported that the worker was working in an area of the plant intended for cold rolling when there was a short circuit in a transformer.According to the company, the place where the accident occurred on Tuesday was already under maintenance and there was no production stoppage."CSN regrets to report that the employee ... had an accident during a maintenance activity in the cold rolling area," the company said in a statement, adding that the causes of the accident are being investigated.In March 2016, four plant workers died during a fire in the unit.On Monday, an outsourced employee providing services to the Usiminas plant in Ipatinga (MG) had one arm amputated followin...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Curitiba records traffic with 54 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Controversial \ 'refrigerators ' where immigrants get trapped on US border with Mexico
- Cade approves sale of ArcelorMittal Brasil steel assets to Simec
- Number of bariatric surgeries increases by more than 200% by SUS
- Gas cylinder price can exceed $ 80 in DF
- Police arrest gang specializing in cattle theft and theft
- Brasilia records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- RS will have new readjustment in the price of fuels
- Protesters stone MEC building and police retaliate by dropping bombs
- Slovenia to turn to private security to help in refugee crisis
- Body of teenager who drowned is found
- China assesses allowing stock insurance fund to apply for loans from BC
- Trade war worries already hurt the economy, says ECB Coeure
- Protests are planned if Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein
- Hospital waste disposed in a street worries residents of Belo Horizonte
- Aecius' turn?
- With European influences, Par? shows beautiful architecture
- Work hampers traffic in Rio Vermelho
- For Syrians who fled to Brazil, US attack changes little
- PF must arrest those who spread fake news on WhatsApp