Surfers find body of drowned man on VV beach
The victim would have drowned soon after entering the sea, in Barra do Jucu
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe man drowned on the beach / Photo: Reproduction TV VitóriaAn unidentified man drowned in Barra do Jucu, in Vila Velha.Surfers said the victim drowned shortly after entering the sea.According to a life saver, the stretch is very dangerous.It was still early when surfers spotted the body of the man floating and pulled the victim out of the water.Military police were at the scene and tried to find out the victim's identity, but no one knew how to pass information.According to the military, the man was wearing blue shorts, an orange shirt and appeared to be over 60 years old.Witnesses said the man arrived alone, without any belongings.He entered the water and was no longer seen.At this time of year, surfers train for beach championships.The place is considered dangerous.The Civil Police reported that the occurrence is still ongoing and the victim's body will be referred to the Forensic Medical Department (DML).The stretch of bea...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Deputies of the situation run into the arms of Somos
- Poison Time: Neymar's joker causes damage to a pagoda
- Temer authorizes studies on privatization of Eletrobras
- Egyptian arrested for making video next to woman in Saudi Arabia
- "I stocked a thousand liters of fuel," says private funeral home owner
- Services in Brazil plummet 3.8% in May with truckers strike, biggest loss since 2011
- 160 job openings in competitions in Paraíba
- TIM has 53% increase in 2nd quarter profit; command exchange company
- Bras?lia - DF has 8 km of traffic at the moment.
- Petrobras refineries operate normally despite strike, company source says
- Varicose veins affect 45% of women over 30
- Military police respond to attempted robbery and kill suspect in Meier
- 5-year-old girl dies after being shot in the head in Ceilândia, DF
- Dollar has first weekly drop in more than a month and is worth $ 3.66
- Exclusive: see Marcos Valério's revealing testimony about the toucan monthly
- Due to strike animals may continue to be raised even after the end of exposure
- Grandson uses cartoons to help grandmother who can't read find phone numbers
- Curitiba records traffic with 74 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Intel president resigns after colleague relationship investigation
- Climate change causes death of Araucaria in Chile