Goiânia will have “Rosa Bus” fleet for passengers in Goiânia.Understand
This is a bill that establishes the use of some buses exclusively for women. The post Goiânia will have “Rosa Bus” fleet for passengers in Goiânia.Understand first appeared in Journal Option.
It is a bill establishing the use of some buses exclusively for women.Option newspaperOption newspaperPhoto: disclosureAfter almost two years in the City of Goiânia, the councilors approved in the session this Wednesday (15/8) the project authored by Councilman Fabio Zander (Patriota), which creates an exclusive bus fleet to meet women.The Rosa Bus fleet, as the project is called, establishes that a percentage and hours of vehicles for this line will be established by the Deliberative Chamber of Collective Transport of the Metropolitan Region of Goiânia (CDTC-RMTC), which may not be less than 30% of the total. entire fleet.The service will be offered from Monday to Friday at peak times: between 5am and 8am;11am and 2pm and between 5pm and 8pm.“It is crucial for the government to provide security for women who ride buses, who are often harassed and disrespected in their rights to come and go.The House therefore takes an important step towards defending wome...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Do you know what's wrong with this picture?
- Netflix shares plummet after surprising fall in new subscribers in Q2
- Truck overturns and interdicted highway
- Learn how to submit your income tax form correctly
- After 3 Years of Crime, Woman Who Killed Elder Was Never Identified
- Arrest occurs in 16% of corruption investigations
- Dante Volleyball will dispute federal deputy mandate for MDB
- Nicaragua dialogue table resumes peace talks
- Ford Edge 2019 - Features, Specifications
- Book-filled fridge encourages reading in DF
- Poll reveals intention to vote in new scenario for Salvador City Hall
- Woman crashes car to get police attention during lightning hijacking
- About 50 gas stations receive gasoline on Monday (28)
- Taliban bombs and burns 12 schools in northern Pakistan
- Guitarist Al Di Meola does in Porto Alegre this Tuesday
- Suspect shot in operation on Governor's Island
- Retired builds cardboard house for stray animals
- Thousands of US college students starve and have nowhere to sleep, research reveals
- Sérgio Mallandro recalls meeting with Eurico Miranda
- Suspected of stabbing old woman is presented by police