Three people are injured in UFRJ explosion
According to the press office, the injured are a teacher, a student and a staff member.
Victory SheetVictory SheetAn explosion in the metallurgy lab at the Alberto Luiz Coimbra Institute of Engineering Graduate Research (Coppe) at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) startled everyone.The accident occurred around 10:30 am today (15).At least three people were injured.According to the staff, the injured are a teacher, a student and an employee.Preliminary information is that the victims had injuries to their face and neck.Rescue workers and investigators are at the blast site in block F of the institute. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Atlético and Cruzeiro face each other for the Minas Gerais Championship final
- Petrobras announces $ 1.4 billion early redemption price on bonds due 2020
- Three minors seized after attempted mall abduction
- Record TV's institutional director visits PF's Superintendence in SP
- The man who built a $ 7.7 billion ice cream empire in his kitchen
- Trump threatens new tariffs against China, which says it is 'ready to react'
- Young man wanted for raping and killing old woman in Governador Valadares (MG)
- Toyota calls 80,212 cars for power window failure
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- After complaint, TCM investigates irregularities in Goiânia Education
- Teenager's body found on Corro Hill
- Philippe Coutinho records video for supporter of Vila Cruzeiro, in Rio
- Weight Loss: Learn how to do intestinal detox and eliminate up to 3KG in three days
- Who wins the São Paulo classic: São Paulo or Corinthians?
- Driver witnessing robbery tells how man was killed in Meier
- Residents capriciously decorate the house for the World Cup
- José Eliton differential is the strength of the bases, says mayor of PP
- Florian?polis - SC has 3 km of traffic at the moment.
- Recife records traffic with 24 km of congestion at 19:54.
- DEM believes Barbosa's withdrawal favors Maia