Part of ceiling collapses in school refectory in Greater São Paulo
The accident occurred inside Danielli Albuquerque Mathias Municipal School on Wednesday (15) and left no injuries
Part of the school cafeteria ceiling in Greater SP collapsesGoogle Maps playbackPart of the roof of the refectory of a municipal school in Cotia, in the metropolitan region of São Paulo, collapsed on Wednesday (15).The accident occurred inside Danielli Albuquerque Mathias Municipal School and left no injuries.A City maintenance team was relocated.The Fire Department reported that it did not receive any calls to answer this occurrence.Sought by the R7 , Cotia Prefecture reported that the collapse was caused by an employee of a third party company."The employee of a company hired by the Municipal Administration was repairing the roof to correct a leak. During the service, he stepped on the wood that supports the ceiling causing it to yield part of the refectory ceiling," he said."As a water pipe passes on site, the pipe was also damaged and it was necessary to close the water register for a few moments," he added.The City, upon being informed, immediately sent ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Anvisa Approves Generic Breast Cancer Treatment
- Toffoli complains of '' misreading '' of STF rulings
- General Balance is audience leader with wide advantage in Bahia
- China may let provinces decide to cut heavy industry production in winter, source says
- Petrobras raises price of gasoline by 0.78% in refineries from Thursday
- Nicaragua: Human stream protests for missing politicians
- Wellington Magalhães is removed from the post of councilor in BH
- São Bernardo do Campo - SP has 118 km of traffic at the moment.
- “Caiado has no proposal and, therefore, says nothing is good”
- Faculty requires guarantor to accept student enrollment in MG
- Fachin asks PGR to clarify alleged transfer to Temer's friend
- Monkeys are 'radars' for yellow fever in 45 green areas of SP
- Thousands of faithful crowd the Interlagos Race Track on D-Day in Sao Paulo
- Diadema records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Request to challenge candidacy will be made 'on time', says Dodge
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Demand for domestic flights in Brazil grows 5.19% in June, says Abear
- Government expects to raise $ 3.2 billion with pre-salt auction
- Cunha calls for rapporteur to rephrase project on overseas resource regularization project
- General Balance pays tribute to Mother's Day