Russian Transport Minister dismisses Islamic State bombing of plane crash in Egypt
Maxim Sokolov stated that there is no evidence that missile hit aircraft
BBC record shows Egyptian guards awaiting the bodies of some victims of the morgue flight KGL9268EPA / BBCRussian Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov issued a statement early Saturday afternoon dismissing any possible Islamic State attack on the Russian plane that crashed near Mount Sinai in Egypt.Sokolov stated that "such news cannot be considered true," referring to the message published in the Telegram app, similar to the Whats App.- We are in contact with our colleagues and air traffic authorities from Egypt, and they have no evidence so far about an alleged attack on the plane.On Saturday morning, shortly after the crash, the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group claimed to have shot down KGL9268 in Egypt.The rumor was published in the Telegram messaging application, but without evidence.The Russian company plane Kogalymavia had disappeared from radar 23 minutes after takeoff and was 31,000 feet when it disappeared from the screens, according to a statement from Russia's ci...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Video: PM threatens to beat student in protest at Maré
- Ufes runs out of energy for the second time a week
- Cade approves unrestricted agreement between Vale and Yara
- Young girl gives birth in hospital toilet after denying pregnancy
- Amin Khader invades the launch party of the soap opera Ribeir?o do Tempo
- Fishnet in Vila Olimpia leaves a person shot
- PF agents fulfill search warrant at the Ministry of Labor
- Men record video jumping and drinking on Civil Police car in Vila Velha
- The racial tensions behind the case of the student assaulted in the classroom by police
- Analysis: Don't say thanks!
- Housing Commission to hold public hearing on PL that releases irregular buildings
- Santiago City already adds ten cases of chikungunya
- After resumption of growth, new companies set up in Goiás
- Campinas records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Goiânia Chamber begins session with 18 absent councilors
- PRF seizes R $ 300 thousand in BR 158 in Pejuçara
- RecordTV discusses journalism in round of talks in São Paulo
- Russia rules out relationship between Syrian operation and Egyptian plane crash
- Volunteers rescue animals in Ribeirão Arrudas (BH)
- Student robbery worries parents in Varginha (MG)