Law passed in Caxias changes symbol representing older people
Preferred vacancies or sectors must be identified with the inscription 60+
Signs must be changed Credit: Disclosure / CPPeople's MailThe law that alters the image that identifies people over 60 in plaques is already in force in Caxias do Sul. The bill to change plaques in commercial establishments and services that have public service was approved in July in the City Council. and was sanctioned by Mayor Daniel Guerra.With the new rule, the image of a person bent over with a cane to indicate priority care for the elderly remains in the past.Preferred vacancies or sectors of service should now be identified with the design of a person with the inscription 60+.However, for the president of the Association of Retired and Pensioners of Caxias do Sul, Vilson Cescon, the law is innocuous.In his understanding, more important than changing the image or symbol is to promote campaigns and actions of appreciation and respect for the elderly.Supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, restaurants, shops and health shifts, among other establishments, will ha...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos - SP has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- The science that investigates the secret world of babies
- Anglo American pipeline breaks for second time in Minas
- Commission analyzing privatization of Eletrobras has no quorum
- Couple has marriage in supermarket where they met ten years ago
- Police arrest suspected military killers in northern Rio
- Carmen Carmen sees turbulent moment and asks for understanding
- Structural city residents complain that infrastructure works do not end
- Policeman hit in Rio hill shooting
- STF minister defends DNA collection for crime investigation
- Dollar plummets almost 2% and closes week trading at $ 3.77
- With stock for just 48 hours, HC informs that urgently needs blood donation
- What Moro thinks about the trucker strike
- Retirees can see value of the 1st installment of the 13th from today
- Bakery suffers three assaults in a row in Samambaia, DF
- Meet some bizarre customs of Russia
- Dmae works cause blockages in southern Porto Alegre
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 72 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- NGO asks for help from City Alert DF after fire
- Homeless people invade old Gama Filho building