Court ruling generates new disagreements between Simpa and Marchezan
Mayor says category is disrespecting 3rd Party commitment and servers say chief executive disseminates fake news
Category has been on strike since July 31 Credit: Guilherme AlmeidaPeople's MailThe ideological war that has been waged between the administration of Mayor Nelson Marchezan Júnior and the civil servants linked to the Porto Alegre Union of Municipalities (Simpa) has won chapters within the scope of Justice.Soon after the city issued a note that states that unionists have been leading "invasion of public building facilities", disrespecting the commitment made in the 3rd Court of Public Finance, the category opposes the allegations and says that the chief executive "exercises in building fake news ”.In the statement, the city cites and criticizes the act performed by the category on the morning of last Tuesday at the headquarters of the Municipal Department of Water and Sewers (Dmae) , on 24 October."They used a sound car, made it difficult for those who work at the site and those who were looking for services to access it, as well as causing apprehension on t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio judge demands police explanations but denies helicopter restriction
- Population revolts after mason's death
- ES: 29 Nellore oxen fall to stone on farm and die
- Demand for air-conditioned cars expected to increase in coming years
- Video shows crash between vehicles in Sorocaba, interior of SP
- The fight between Facebook and your aunt who shares bullshit
- Armed Forces Operate indefinitely in 11 Rio communities
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Again, Bolsonaro had problems with women
- \ 'I only found out I had autism after I was an adult '
- MPF calls for conciliation hearing for Santos-Cajati railroad
- 54-year-old woman suffers from nasturtium disease and can't get a seat in public
- As a baby who survived the chemical attack, he found a family 27 years later on TV
- Military police are injured during shooting in Del Castilho
- UNDP advocates increased migration
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 163 km of traffic at the moment.
- Video shows action of suspect who took hostages in store at Savassi
- Trucker is killed with a stoned head during demonstration
- D'Alessandro continues as Inter's embezzlement to play with Sao Paulo
- Incra stops delivery of tractors to 29 cities in Goiás