Court ruling generates new disagreements between Simpa and Marchezan
Mayor says category is disrespecting 3rd Party commitment and servers say chief executive disseminates fake news
Category has been on strike since July 31 Credit: Guilherme AlmeidaPeople's MailThe ideological war that has been waged between the administration of Mayor Nelson Marchezan Júnior and the civil servants linked to the Porto Alegre Union of Municipalities (Simpa) has won chapters within the scope of Justice.Soon after the city issued a note that states that unionists have been leading "invasion of public building facilities", disrespecting the commitment made in the 3rd Court of Public Finance, the category opposes the allegations and says that the chief executive "exercises in building fake news ”.In the statement, the city cites and criticizes the act performed by the category on the morning of last Tuesday at the headquarters of the Municipal Department of Water and Sewers (Dmae) , on 24 October."They used a sound car, made it difficult for those who work at the site and those who were looking for services to access it, as well as causing apprehension on t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Florianópolis records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- Dies in Goiânia pilot of plane that crashed over residence in Goiânia
- The volunteer orchestra that brings music to terminal patients
- How military have gained unprecedented role in Brazil since redemocratization
- Suspect is killed and another injured after civilian police respond to assault on Cariacica
- Senior citizen suffers from lack of medicine in public health
- Police investigate case of elderly found dead tied in Japeri
- Curitiba records traffic with 127 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- China's stock indexes steadily retreating from trade tensions
- Shooting leaves two injured MPs at Morro dos Macacos
- Dollar rises to $ 3.62 and hits higher level in more than 2 years
- Salvador Mall holds Dance and Culture Festival; check out
- Aneel suspends participation for a year in auctions by Eletrobras Furnas
- Pelotas launches study to prevent violence from early childhood
- Suspect to kill teacher arrested
- Garbage containers are vandalized in Serra Gaúcha
- Bones found in building debris are adult, says SSP
- Driver hits a pole and leaves residents of Canoas (RS) without light
- The micro-coins smaller than a coin are typical of Brazil — and are still being discovered.
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing wife and two daughters