R $ 10,000 loss: store is broken into Praia do Canto and owner asks for more security in the region
In six years, this is the third time the establishment has been targeted by criminals
Victory SheetVictory SheetA clothing store was broken into at dawn on Wednesday (15), at Praia do Canto, in Vitória.In six years of operation on site, this is the third time that the establishment is targeted by criminals and the damage is estimated at $ 10,000, including parts that were taken and broken glass.According to the store owner, Rafael Costa Altoé, the action lasted a few minutes, as the owner of the commercial spot, who lives above, heard the noise and shouted, inhibiting the criminals."This is the third time the store has been broken into. The first time was right at the opening, with 6 days of operation. The second was during the stop of the Military Police and the third was now. The owner of the point heard when they broke the glasses and entered, then shouted and they didn't take long ", saysVictory SheetVictory SheetAt first, Rafael counted the theft of 30 to 40 shirts and two pairs of sneakers.The merchant claims that at least once a night, some theft h...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bandits impose rules chipping walls in Greater Victoria communities
- Russo suffers new stroke and is admitted to ICU of Rio hospital
- Chacina kills four people from the same family in BA
- Lula's candidacy will be registered without criminal record
- No one hits the six dozen Mega Sena
- We found in Minas: sculptor uses soapstone to make works
- Santo Andr? records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 2h0.
- American teacher viralizes the internet with videos speaking Portuguese
- After strike, Justice of SP suspends procedural deadline this Monday
- PRF recovers stolen luxury car and arrests two suspects in Dutra
- Man is stabbed to death in the Blue Sky neighborhood in BH
- Donald Trump arrives in London with pomp and protests
- Mongolia lives housing crisis after economy plummets
- Gafisa forecasts up to R $ 1.2 billion in annual launches between 2019 and 2021
- International automakers boost vehicle shipments to US with increased trade tension
- Egyptian arrested for making video next to woman in Saudi Arabia
- Police investigate disappearance of English rapper in Barra da Tijuca
- Actor is sentenced to 95 years in prison for raping children
- Carmen Carmen must end class 'habeas corpus spree'
- Iris management insists on advertising campaign that ignores health chaos