Railway is assaulted by duo on motorbike when heading to bus stop in Cariacica
The whole action was recorded by security cameras and this was not the first crime in the region.
Victory SheetVictory SheetSecurity cameras have recorded the crime / Photo: Reproduction TV VitóriaA 39-year-old railroad worker was robbed at dawn on Wednesday (15) in the Tabajara neighborhood of Cariacica.He was driving home from the bus stop because he was going to work when he was caught by two suspects on a motorcycle who took his backpack.All the action was recorded by security cameras.With nothing to do, the victim returned to the residence.According to the railroad, one of the criminals had a gun in his belt.He demanded the bag and sent the victim back without looking back.He called the police and when the car arrived, showed the tape and found that it was not the first target of the pair."The military police said that these two are already committing robberies on a red motorcycle and they are already watching," he said.The victim went to the Cariacica Regional Police Station, the police report recorded, but so far the suspects have not been found.The railwayman ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Pussy Riot band members arrested again in Russia
- Dollar has 3rd fall in a row and ends below $ 4.10
- Twelve people are detained around Hippie Fair in BH
- Expert says Obama acted well in Honduras crisis
- Guarulhos records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- For Paulistanos, Cracolândia needs public policies
- JBS halts production at Iowa pork processing plant after tornado
- See the full Alert Brazil this Tuesday (10).
- BC economic activity index falls 3.34% in May over previous month
- Know what signs of cardiovascular disease
- Why is our life on the social network a badly painted picture of everyday life
- Cauã Reymond and Mariana Goldfarb resume dating, says columnist
- Allergy: Dry weather and hot bath aggravate atopic dermatitis
- Time travel: kids and adults have fun playing with dinosaurs
- Justice extends deadline for agreement between Samarco and MPF, says Vale
- Marijuana shipment from Porto Alegre seized in Paraná
- Supreme maintains end of mandatory union tax
- Fire desperates residents in Recife (PE)
- Hi no longer charges more for calls to other carriers
- PM Juliane case: suspect has decreed temporary prison