Railway is assaulted by duo on motorbike when heading to bus stop in Cariacica
The whole action was recorded by security cameras and this was not the first crime in the region.
Victory SheetVictory SheetSecurity cameras have recorded the crime / Photo: Reproduction TV VitóriaA 39-year-old railroad worker was robbed at dawn on Wednesday (15) in the Tabajara neighborhood of Cariacica.He was driving home from the bus stop because he was going to work when he was caught by two suspects on a motorcycle who took his backpack.All the action was recorded by security cameras.With nothing to do, the victim returned to the residence.According to the railroad, one of the criminals had a gun in his belt.He demanded the bag and sent the victim back without looking back.He called the police and when the car arrived, showed the tape and found that it was not the first target of the pair."The military police said that these two are already committing robberies on a red motorcycle and they are already watching," he said.The victim went to the Cariacica Regional Police Station, the police report recorded, but so far the suspects have not been found.The railwayman ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- UK convicted of privacy breach in Europe
- Government authorizes ANP to proceed with oil auctions in 2020-2021
- STF accepts Abat as interested in tax lawsuit
- Lottery houses fear losing public and income with online lotteries
- Mariachi-clad men shoot at crowd in Mexico
- Robbers break into condominium in Vargem Pequena and rob elderly
- Police seize buses with products from Paraguay in SP
- See the forecast for this Thursday (26)
- Indian Central Bank maintains interest rates and reduces inflation forecast
- Brazil's industry expansion loses momentum in early Q2 due to new orders, PMI shows
- Arrested suspected of scamming bank customers in west Rio
- Chinese investors sign deal for $ 10 billion steel complex in South Africa
- Justice orders Beto Richa probation
- Tourist is killed while trying to help lifeguards during fight in SP
- Chapéu Mangueira and Babilônia communities undergo police operation to prevent criminals from escaping
- Download Ape Ripper
- Arezzo's profit rises 22.3% in the 1st quarter; revenues from all brands and channels advance
- Trump criticizes investigation again and says he has power to forgive himself
- Public tenders offer over 7,000 opportunities. See vacancies!
- Sport: Mano Menezes refuses Paraguayan team