In protest, servers make symbolic delivery of toy sheep to Previmpa director
Demonstration aimed to draw society's attention for approval of Supplementary Social Security
Municipalities made another walk through the center of Porto Alegre Credit: Guilherme AlmeidaPeople's MailJust as they have been doing since they went on strike on July 31, the municipal officials of Porto Alegre linked to the Union of Municipalities (Simpa) promoted on Wednesday another act of defense to public agencies and services.After mobilization in the Health and Education departments , the category, this time, was concentrated in front of the Previdencia Department of the Public Servants of the Municipality (Previmpa), in Uruguay Street, in the Historic Center, due to the recent approval of the Supplementary Pension in City Council.As has also been the case with other demonstrations, those present ironically made the symbolic delivery of a trophy to Previmpa's CEO Renan Aguiar.Similar initiatives had already taken place earlier in an attempt to hand over a bill to Health Secretary Erno Harzheim - in the category view, the briefcase holder 's working in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Campinas records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 11:54.
- Morandi Bridge collapses in Genoa, completes one month
- Romeu Zema says why he entered the dispute for the MG government
- Japan's Prime Minister Trump agree to step up trade talks
- Beto Richa becomes defendant for alleged illegal use of health funds in Curitiba
- Fire in Greece: Why is fire spreading so fast and so deadly?
- Fake policeman is arrested on the coast of SP
- Elite Battalions remove UPP São Carlos
- Eagle helicopter rescues runaway victim in southern SP
- Brazil and 13 other countries reduce relations with Venezuela
- Suspect arrested after stabbing man to death in Taguatinga
- March inflation stands at 0.09%, lowest since 1994
- Ulbra presents results of the gaucho colonial cheese project
- Caixa anticipates FGTS earnings credit to 90 million workers
- Husband suspected of killing wife and daughter after quarrel at Rudder
- Syria intensifies efforts to recover opposition enclaves
- Tax collection grows 6.4% in Goiás
- Festival brings together Elza Soares, Céu and Chico César in Brasilia this weekend
- Residents catch ambulance carrying gallons of water
- Petrobras refinery fire does not affect supply in the short term, says executive