In protest, servers make symbolic delivery of toy sheep to Previmpa director
Demonstration aimed to draw society's attention for approval of Supplementary Social Security
Municipalities made another walk through the center of Porto Alegre Credit: Guilherme AlmeidaPeople's MailJust as they have been doing since they went on strike on July 31, the municipal officials of Porto Alegre linked to the Union of Municipalities (Simpa) promoted on Wednesday another act of defense to public agencies and services.After mobilization in the Health and Education departments , the category, this time, was concentrated in front of the Previdencia Department of the Public Servants of the Municipality (Previmpa), in Uruguay Street, in the Historic Center, due to the recent approval of the Supplementary Pension in City Council.As has also been the case with other demonstrations, those present ironically made the symbolic delivery of a trophy to Previmpa's CEO Renan Aguiar.Similar initiatives had already taken place earlier in an attempt to hand over a bill to Health Secretary Erno Harzheim - in the category view, the briefcase holder 's working in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Procon oversees abusive prices at Rio's gas stations
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 3:54 pm.
- Police come to suspect of stealing elderly with Facebook information
- SEFAZ oversees trade in goods in 26 Bahian municipalities
- Strike earns 8.8 million social posts, says FGV
- Man with 18 police passes arrested in downtown Rio
- Learning English helps Brazilian entrepreneurs in business
- Marconi congratulates João Bosco Bittencourt for “revolutionizing” public TV
- Result of objective tests of the PM and Fire Department competitions is released this Tuesday
- Police investigate if girl was killed in an attempt to settle accounts
- In the Plateau, Carmen Lucia bans photos and avoids Temer's chair
- The most bizarre and funny moments in the life of the dummies
- Christmas arrives earlier and earlier in Brazil
- Video of harasser assaulting woman on street hatches france
- Flock invades school and tar rooms in Rio Grande do Sul
- Oil prices operating higher after unexpected fall in Saudi Arabia's monthly output
- Everton is new to Grêmio reserves training
- Four vehicles are set on fire in two days in southern MG
- What makes us itch?
- Truck without brake breaks down house wall in Florian?polis (SC)