MP opens investigation on environmental damage from Usiminas explosion
Accident happened last Friday (10), leaving 34 workers injured;an earthquake was caused by the impact
Explosion left 34 injured in IpatingaPlayback / RecordTV MinasThe MPMG (Public Prosecution Service of Minas Gerais) opened a civil inquiry to investigate the environmental damage caused by the explosion of a Usiminas gasometer , in Ipatinga, in the Vale do Aço region. The decision was published in the official Gazette on Wednesday (15).The case, considered an environmental issue, was the responsibility of the Ninth Prosecutor.The causes of the accident are also found in another investigation already initiated by the Civil Police.The steelmaker was already the target of three inquiries and a public civil action opened by the MPT (Public Prosecutor's Office) this year.According to the prosecution, the purpose of the actions is to investigate other workplace accidents that occurred within the firm.AccidentsIn the last week alone, three incidents were recorded at the Ipatinga unit.In addition to the blast, a worker died on August 8 while performing maintenance on site.Accordi...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 108 km of traffic.
- Electoral poll of 2,000 people indicates 146 million votes
- Randolfe Rodrigues files Temer's impeachment request
- See the electoral schedule of the candidates for state deputy of 13h this Monday (27)
- Rosa Weber will define who should be the rapporteur of Lula's record
- Anti-trafficking operation arrests 45 people in Queimados and Itaguaí
- Concessionary theft ends in pursuit in the north of SP
- Swedish captain gives up on childbirth to play octaves
- After Case of Racism, Starbucks Closes Stores to Train Teams
- Mario Abdo Benítez takes office as new president of Paraguay
- Police seize smuggled cigarettes from Paraguay
- PUC-Rio accused of racism after college law games
- Army military arrested in operation against militia
- Truck crushes employee inside company in RS
- Under the streets of Mexico City, an ancient Aztec temple
- Korea's first summit in more than a decade will be in April
- West Rio state high school students protest abandonment of unit
- Traffickers sell crack in daylight in Porto Feliz (SP)
- Gringo newspaper compares relationship between Lula and Dilma with soap opera plot
- Mourão: only family with mother and grandmother is \ 'factory of misfits '