Workers can use FGTS to buy prosthetics and orthotics
This possibility was already foreseen since 2015
Workers can use FGTS to buy prosthetics and orthoticsAccountingWorkers with physical or sensory disabilities may, starting next Thursday (15), use the balance of the Severance Pay Fund (FGTS) for the purchase of prostheses and orthoses.This possibility was already foreseen since 2015, when the Disability Inclusion Law - the Disability Statute was published.However, the regulation of this law was missing, which was done in April this year by decree.The announcement was made today (14) by representatives of Caixa and the Ministry of Labor during a press conference.According to the decree regulating the Statute of the Disabled, to have access to the resource and use it for the purchase of prostheses and orthoses, a worker with disabilities will be considered to have a physical or sensory impediment that produces effects over the period. minimum of two years and may prevent their full and effective participation in society on an equal basis with others."It is important to note...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Accumulated official inflation through May is lowest for year since 1994
- Trump threatens to impose 20% tariffs on EU vehicles
- Storm hits almost three thousand people in Rio Grande do Sul
- Ouro Preto Orchestra plays Beatles classics at São Pedro Theater
- New diesel subsidy program phase expected from August to December, ministry says
- Baby born in Fire Department car
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 49 km of traffic at the moment.
- Strong earthquake leaves dead and dozens injured in Japan
- ANP continues to pay diesel subsidies to Petrobras and other companies
- Bandit who robbed jewelry store in the interior of SP dies in exchange for gunfire
- Children with sleep apnea will have free consultation in BH
- Fire destroys favela of eastern S?o Paulo
- With transfer to 32 municipalities, Government exceeds $ 100 million in investment
- Analysis: New delinquency record. How to change it?
- Service recovery in Brazil loses strength in March despite favorable demand, PMI shows
- Who is the security that assaulted the protester and opened crisis for the president of France
- Man arrested with carbine and revolver in Santana do Livramento
- Driver is prevented from working after being robbed
- Datafolha shows three technically tied candidates in 2nd
- Sabatina brings together the six main candidates for president in Brasilia