Measles and polio vaccination campaign still low in coverage
Vaccination runs until the 31st and so far 16% of the target audience has been reached
Victory SheetVictory SheetGovernment will fine parents who do not bring their children to vaccinate.Almost ten days after the start of the vaccination campaign, 84% of children have not yet been vaccinated against polio and measles.The preliminary report from the Ministry of Health shows that last Tuesday (14), 3.6 million doses of polio and measles vaccines were applied to children across the country.The volume represents just over 16% of the target audience of the immunization campaign against the two diseases.The ministry is expected to vaccinate at least 11 million incomplete 1 to 5-year-olds by August 31, the campaign's closing date, which began on the 6th of this month.To date, the states that have the best immunization coverage for polio and measles are Rondônia and São Paulo.Those with the lowest rates are Amazonas and Roraima, precisely the states that have suffered from measles outbreaks in recent months due to the importation of a virus circulating in Venezuel...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Justice condemns accused of integrating scheme with digital currency
- Southbound lane with slow traffic in Ponta Grossa Note: WARNING! Reduce speed.
- Companies are not required to release employees on National Team match days, but can flex time
- Fear gives in to pressure and confirms server readjustment
- Expert gives tips on how to buy the first property
- Police identify suspects kill application driver in Niterói
- Download IObit Smart Defrag
- Seven of the ten most destroyed jobs are construction
- California fire leaves 300 homeless
- Government confirms Minister Dyogo Oliveira as president of BNDES
- Bandits set fire to PM base in Centro de Lavras (MG)
- Body is found inside burning car in São Gonçalo
- Paola Carosella buys fight against expansion of pesticide use
- Government vetoes adjustment of salary floor of health agents
- ESocial Has Arrived at Your Company, Now What?
- SP Mayor rules out holiday decree and guarantees essential services
- Amazon and Microsoft bring US S&P 500 index closer to record high
- Photographic Exhibition Connections arrives at the Terrace Shopping
- Cross honoring air crash victims creates tension in Poland
- URSAL doesn't stop: now there's even samba